Trump Sues the Government over search of Mar A Lago - sends personal note of warning!

They've drank their own Kool Aid.
They've drank their own Kool Aid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The affidavit states they were looking for Classified Documents that were mishandled or stored whatever. I don't think that's what they were really looking for. Maybe, just maybe they were really looking for something that was never classified. Something that would possibly incriminate the DNC and the Biden Administration. That's my opinion.
Of course it is, and I respect your right to it.

The even heavily redacted affidavit is damning unto itself. They knew what they were searching for and why.

Ye who clamored to read it, be wary of what you clamored for.
If Trump is convicted of any of this bullshit...we might go to war. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
With whom?

You need to take about 25% off of the gas, there, buddy.
Of course it is, and I respect your right to it.

The even heavily redacted affidavit is damning unto itself. They knew what they were searching for and why.

Ye who clamored to read it, be wary of what you clamored for. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iam not clamoring, I am thinking outside the box. The FBI was giving the impression Trump was harboring Classified Documents including documents pertaining to Nuclear codes. They were giving the Fluoridated morons in this country something to clamor about. I don't think Trump is careless enough to be caught with Classified Information. The DNC is afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what knows.
i recall, during the trump presidency,

trump's stated desire to declassify documents related to the doj/fbi lying about him and their virulent partisan attempts to bring him and members of his administration down

many times things are marked secret in large part because the disclosures would embarrass certain people or cause americans to understand the above the law treatment of those people

i just wonder if trump had "secret" documents about biden, obama, yates, comey, et al in that regard

trump's stated desire to declassify documents related to the doj/fbi lying about him and their virulent partisan attempts to bring him and members of his administration down

many times things are marked secret in large part because the disclosures would embarrass certain people or cause americans to understand the above the law treatment of those people

i just wonder if trump had "secret" documents about biden, obama, yates, comey, et al in that regard Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hopefully, we'll find out soon! ...

#### Salty
Iam not clamoring, I am thinking outside the box. The FBI was giving the impression Trump was harboring Classified Documents including documents pertaining to Nuclear codes. They were giving the Fluoridated morons in this country something to clamor about. I don't think Trump is careless enough to be caught with Classified Information. The DNC is afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what knows. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No one gave the impression re nuclear codes. There was no reporting that made that claim. It was bullshit from the likes of Fox News And other right wing commentators and the ever silly HF who found an article that never said that’s what was presumed to be there.
... So you're saying NO ONE on the CNN and MSNBC telly shows
mentioned nuclear codes??

#### Salty

i just wonder if trump had "secret" documents about biden, obama, yates, comey, et al in that regard Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did he declassify and release the secret docs while he was president. Considering his broad and unquestionable authority in doing so. Of course not because your fever dream trice of docs don’t exist. If they did we’d have seen them during his 4 years of whining. You guys are the ultimate suckers for the Trump ever present strategy of “I’ll tell it later”. Only the absolute dumbest people would ever believe anytime trump says he has something and he’s waiting to release it. How many times does it have to never show up before the idiots conclude he’s just lying and full of big bluster.
... So you're saying NO ONE on the CNN and MSNBC telly shows
mentioned nuclear codes??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
None of them reported that. The most I ever heard was them saying TS docs include things related to nuclear programs. Ours and our allies. Never anything about nuclear codes.
No one gave the impression re nuclear codes. There was no reporting that made that claim. It was bullshit from the likes of Fox News And other right wing commentators and the ever silly HF who found an article that never said that’s what was presumed to be there. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I don't know about that. Cenk Uygur of TYT sure got that impression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUfqDbGL2jA
The young Turks. Lol. Ok. Next you’ll be telling me republicans believe in Jewish space lasers.
... Oh, I see...

... The "most" reported was "things related to the nuclear program"
but nothing-of nuclear codes. ... Ok. ... We understand.

American bicycle-racing bloke name o' Lance Armstrong
surely used to backpedal like that. ...

#### Salty
I never backpedalled. My statement is consistent with what I said all along. Nuclear programs and nuclear codes aren’t even close to the same thing.