35 Straight Days of Falling Gas Prices

When the OP gets to say 375 days of falling gas prices, then get a hold of me. Until then, your mental illness is showing.
Are you commenting on my medical status? I would think the mods would find that an issue. I won’t insult you but I do think your post is stupid at best.
You clearly have no clue how 401Ks work or the stock market for that matter.

I’ll give you an extreme but easy example.

Day 1 I buy stocks for $10
Day 100 the value of the stock is $200
I’ve done nothing but watch it rise and contributed nothing to its increase.
Day 150 the stock drops to $80 and I sell it.

Guess what, I didn’t lose $120. I actually still made $70.

Unless you have the worst asset manager in the world, you retirement funds are worth significantly more today than what you actually paid in. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

As they worth more than they were on December 31, 2021
Is yours worth more ? Average loss is 18% country wide, must be a lot of dumb financial experts to go along with 1 worthless president

And I noticed you didn't seem to respond to my other post / question I asked you. It only required a Yes or No
First time in a while I filled up my truck fer under a hunert!

98.87 <<<<<<< No reason for this!

Fuck you joeys
Lower prices are lower prices. You should be thankful.
Ohh ts winn dixie is fartin rainbows of joy

thanks youse joeys fer the high inflation and gas prices.

America wont forget
First time in a while I filled up my truck fer under a hunert!

98.87 <<<<<<< No reason for this!

Fuck you joeys Originally Posted by winn dixie
last month I spent $80 in gas when it normally be $40.

it went down some to $60.
Quit crying and get an EV.
OMG! Black man was offended by my post. He had to go and tattle. Now I have a warning. I reveal this so we all know what kind of person that we are dealing with. I guess the mods won't be happy (and some of the rabble) until we're all tattling on each other.
I didn’t RTM you. And I care less what you or anyone else types. Nice try though.
Mr. Blackman. The Left hates falling gas prices. It increases gas consumption and contributes to climate change. You’re not supposed to be happy about it. Get with the program.
More consecutive days of reductions. Thanks Joe Biden.
Gas was $3.38 at Sam's in South Austin.
Gas prices continue to fall. Now if we can get groceries to follow suit (which I expect will occur) all the bitching and whining can come to an end.
last month I spent $80 in gas when it normally be $40. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I spend at least that much every day. Brandon’s war on energy costs me $500-1000/month.

Quit crying and get an EV.
Right. Spend $70k for a car you can only drive for a half day and double your electric bill. Fuck off with that nonsense.

Anyone who thinks they can save the earth by driving a piece of shit EV should be required to charge them with wind and solar because that electricity is made by *gasp* burning fossil fuels. If you’re gonna be stupid, at least don’t be a hypocrite also.