What "Clicking" Tips Do You Have?

PJ and ATL thank you so much for the kind words. Y'all are my heroes for the night. Don't worry that's only an hour longer. Then we can get back to being sarcastic.

I look just like my pictures. My pictures are not 20 years old and I pride myself on giving top notch service. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
And all this time I didn't think we had anything in common.
I agree with you PJ. Most of the people that I have met from eccie have had pretty much the same personalities in person. I have tried to treat this board as if I was out in public. I'm not shy, but I am a bit reserved for the simple fact I don't like to attract attention. Originally Posted by Ansley
My experience has been very similar to yours.People I have spoken to , or interacted with on, and off the board have been very much like their online personalities.Maybe this is less common on larger forums,or at least forums with a large turn over,but on D&T, and its previous incarnation HDH most people seem to be pretty straight forward, or at least as straight forward as you can get under the circumstances.It has always been one of the things that I have enjoyed about D&T.

For the record, Ansley looks just like her pictures (which are current), is hot as hell, and is a VERY fun date too. Originally Posted by pjorourke
This will be my first, last , and only + 1000. :tramp oline:

And all this time I didn't think we had anything in common. Originally Posted by Ansley
What makes you think I was referring to you in my post?
Give it a rest
Give it a rest Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sorry I didn't realize this thread was about Ansley.
Yep!...Especially if a guy booked some crackhead off backpage using fake pictures of Pam Anderson from 10 years ago!......I doubt his expectations would be met! Originally Posted by Valerie
Just drop it.
Just drop it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
You can't seem to drop it for some reason. weird.
Look, you made a catty comment and you got called on it. (You even changed your post because you knew it was.) Don't keep protesting your "innocence". Just drop it and move on. Everyone will have forgotten it in a day. Its the Internet -- nothing here means anything.
Look, you made a catty comment and you got called on it. (You even changed your post because you knew it was.) Don't keep protesting your "innocence". Just drop it and move on. Everyone will have forgotten it in a day. Its the Internet -- nothing here means anything. Originally Posted by pjorourke
You must have misunderstood me.

Now If you don't believe me that's... fine.

Okay, thats it. You are right. We ALL misunderstood you. Happy now?

Oh wait, I get it. This was a demonstration for Chuckie on how he can tell that he won't click with someone and thus he shouldn't waste his time/money seeing her. Very nicely done.

Oh wait, I get it. This was a demonstration for Chuckie on how he can tell that he won't click with someone and thus he shouldn't waste his time/money seeing her. Very nicely done. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Usually you're funny.

Originally Posted by discreetgent
I think you are little late.
I think this is all, somehow, charlestudor2005's fault