NOLA Selfie Thread!

Newest one taken today...7/13/2016 Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
HOLY FUCK!!!

I freakin' LOVE this picture of you!!!

......and your pretty eyes of course.
Damn Al you had to go and one up me......Thinking the same for sure!
Thanks AL.... You are too kind!!

M.M.
Thanks AL.... You are too kind!!

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

Damn Al not only did you Trump me you got a thanks with another pic! Another pic of awesome tits and eyes. Good thing we have Melissa around to keep the board from being too boring this summer, starting good threads and giving us eye candy pics��
Nice pics, Melissa !
Beautiful !

😊
Thank you Myren 1900, and LA Man... I can only try to make this board a fun place to be once again.

I am not a pro. at picture taking, but I just try to be as current as possible. I often read the posts, and the gent's say her pictures resembled her but were outdated...I never want to hear that.
M.M.

7-16-16
M.M.

These red lips are dangerous...
M.M.
Love it. Please let me know when your back in Baton Rouge.....

Originally Posted by Svetlana Ninkovich
I've had my eye on you for a while. Would love some playtime with you sometime in Baton Rouge. Please let me know when your available. Love your pics.

Originally Posted by Alana Thomas
Lola, Svetlana, Alana, Scarlett, Stella (and the others I have yet to see). All the lovely ladies of the Libertine Liaison. Whew!
^^^ agreed!

JayPkimple,

Lola and Svetlana are still away on vacation as far as I know.
You just missed Alana who was available today in NOLA:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1777630

I am not sure if she ever travels to BR. I do not recall ever seeing Libertine Liaison advertising for her there. My guess is you have to go to NOLA.
Alana usually only works one day per week, so good luck getting an appointment.
not a selfie......but still looking good for "an old lady"...lol!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20160428_134357.jpg (52.4 KB, 194 views) File Type: jpg 20160428_134447.jpg (324.1 KB, 196 views) File Type: jpg ssssssss.jpg (237.5 KB, 195 views)
Thanks, Homie. I'll have to wait until summer is over.

^^^ agreed!

JayPkimple,

Lola and Svetlana are still away on vacation as far as I know.
You just missed Alana who was available today in NOLA:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1777630

I am not sure if she ever travels to BR. I do not recall ever seeing Libertine Liaison advertising for her there. My guess is you have to go to NOLA.
Alana usually only works one day per week, so good luck getting an appointment. Originally Posted by myren1900
JayKimble,You may be in luck. Saw on the Weekend Availability thread that Alana is visiting BR tomorrow, Tuesday July 26. It may be too late, but you can try to email or pm Libertine Liaison for an appointment