Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up Mad, Sad, Let Down or Ignored in the morning?

Even with the pink font? Wait a minute... can a MOD put you on ignore? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Even with the pink font... Hmm good question, but I don't see how they could. Of course muted and ignore are a little different.
I need to do some hobbying to work off some of this Thanksgiving feast. How in the heck am I going to find someone who is NOT shopping? Wait a minute.... sex in a department store dressing room? Hummmm I'm thinking......
Don't worry the Baby Troll Avatar will be back. I'm just sporting my Holiday avatar for right now!

23 days till Christmas!
23 days till Christmas! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sir SL…

If you will PROMISE to wear the PINK OVERALLS and PINK WINGS then I will wear my NAUGHTIEST SANTA'S HELPER OUTFIT!!

Deal?

Your flirty slave,

Guinevere
Sir SL…

If you will PROMISE to wear the PINK OVERALLS and PINK WINGS then I will wear my NAUGHTIEST SANTA'S HELPER OUTFIT!!

Deal?

Your flirty slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
I'm thinking.....
Is this how one should get another board member(s) to be 'nice" and "understanding"?

Check out how big this thread got in such a short amount of time!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=916389

Electricfeelnow
Verified Provider

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I guess I'm not surprised by the laughable and completely insulting ignorance shared throughout this thread, but it's still very very sad to see the general response to a man who has fully transitioned to a woman (especially in a community where you'd think we are sexually open minded and and/or accepting). Who IS a woman. She doesn't need ANY of y'all to deem her a female, she already knows she's a woman. Y'all are the ones with issues, issues that are keeping you from computing how a transgendered person works. You don't "agree?" Cool! Ya don't need to! But you also don't need to be downright cruel because you're confused about what happens to a pee pee when it's cut the fuck off because it never belonged there in the first place. I'm glad you were all lucky enough to be born the sex you were supposed to be, but that's not the case for everyone and that was apparently not the case for RB. Get it? No? Then Google that shit or shut your damn mouths or learn how to ask questions without being COMPLETELY insensitive and cruel.

Rockin' Brandy? Rock the fuck on! So happy to see you stand your ground, I would have given up replying to a lot of these people (/trying) a long time ago.

EFN
20 days left till Christmas. Is your shopping done?

San Antonio Coed forum seemed to be getting a little slow and stale so I started a few threADS. Let's have fun!
So many choices now and let's not forget its the holiday season.
Just helping you out, with a third person posting on this page keep the pink glowing
Just helping you out, with a third person posting on this page keep the pink glowing Originally Posted by levi tab
Your so sweet! Thank You!

Happy Holidays!

19 Days till Christmas....
  • colt
  • 12-06-2013, 05:29 AM
I use to, but I got divorced! Now I'm having the time of my life. DOM Gone Wild!
I use to, but I got divorced! Now I'm having the time of my life. DOM Gone Wild! Originally Posted by colt
Its not a perfect life but we seem to get use to it!