Hey Crypt

This is just sad "race card". dont want to insult but just sad. There was a lady calling people of color a racist name. She called them that because they expressed they are a person of color. What would a "race card" even do? How and why would some one bait someone else into being racist towards them?
  • mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 05:59 PM
^Yes and the lady is banned. Why would you even bring that up after things have settled down? Trying to stir the pot?
Its over and done with...we need to move on
As a past mod and admin of other sites, it's nobody's business who gets points or gets banned and surely not why.

Of course those who are banned have BANNED over their avatar picture, but that's it.

What happens is between board staff and the individual involved, and that's the way it should be.

For example I have around 5 or so points.....why I have the points and who gave them to me is none of anybodies business.
fuck you crypt! you are the reason the forums are dead! so fuck you you cock sucking bastard
I can feel a wind of change in Houston and it's a beautiful thing.
LMAO! Originally Posted by mj850

Why did I know that it would be the Scorpions...
fuck you crypt! you are the reason the forums are dead! so fuck you you cock sucking bastard Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2019, 05:27 AM
ok so Winn had a meltdown? who couldn't see that one coming. anyone who uses 8 exclamation points to emphasize their point is....clearly full of 'hit. (kind of like when T says, "Believe me..." before any statement that follows, just know that what is to come after the "Believe me" is definitely a lie..)

looks like one of Prince's stalkers-i hadn't noticed but seems plausible at least-will be on a leave of absence from cyberstalking et al. for a time..
Cyberstalking!!!!!!!! LOL
How can you cyberstalk someone who is actively posting in public forums?
The idea is absurd.
Now if it were going on elsewhere, like rw, that’s another story.
When you post in public forums, you are going to get comments, you get no choice in what they are.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2019, 05:38 AM
Cyberstalking!!!!!!!! LOL
How can you cyberstalk someone who is actively posting in public forums?
The idea is absurd.
Now if it were going on elsewhere, like rw, that’s another story.
When you post in public forums, you are going to get comments, you get no choice in what they are. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
no sir, cyberstalking is a thing. and careful on using all those exclamation points if you want to be taken seriously. sounds like Winn's posting style, btw..
I’m just saying... he would have to be following the person around to other sites and what not.
There’s only so many forums and threads on this site, people post in the same places over and over, just because a few clash doesn’t make it cyberstalking.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-04-2019, 05:53 AM
I’m just saying... he would have to be following the person around to other sites and what not.
There’s only so many forums and threads on this site, people post in the same places over and over, just because a few clash doesn’t make it cyberstalking. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
clashing and cyberstalking are not the same thing. if you follow a person around with negativity from thread to thread-especially on threads they start-that's not clashing, that's cyberstalking.
There’s only so many forums and threads on this site, people post in the same places over and over, just because a few clash doesn’t make it cyberstalking. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants

I don't think they would necessarily have to be following someone to another site.
Sure, people may post in the same forums or threads but it's not hard to tell when someone is following another around on the board with an agenda. The responses are disproportionately directed at them and they are either hostile or antagonizing. I'd consider that cyber stalking and I think we've all seen it.
fuck you crypt! you are the reason the forums are dead! so fuck you you cock sucking bastard Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well, damn. I'd like to hear what he thinks Crypt did to fuck up Houston co-ed.
Some things you just can't do