New Obamacare Prices - Hot off the Press - Liberals Lied about reducing costs

• CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Nobody has an Obamacare policy yet, but you can Google "doctors won't see patients with Medicaid" if you wish to educate yourself. And, no I'm not a doctor, I'm the one who tells the doctors we employ who they will, and who they will not see. Originally Posted by nwarounder

so remind everyone how a doctor can tell if you have an "obamacare policy"
You're a hospital admin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

Biggest fucking charlatans in the health care system! I suppose if a do for doesn't work for a hospital then he's on his own, eh?

an obamacare policy !!!

now the potus is in the insurance bidnezz

tff Originally Posted by CJ7
The government has been in the insurance business for a very long time, partnering with insurance companies and state governments to provide policies for certain groups of people. BTW, these usually don't work out either but they keep trying! I don't see where it is a stretch to call it an Obamacare policy when he is on the stump weekly selling insurance to the public. Disgraceful as the POTUS imo.
fucking idiot!

You fucking nurses?
so remind everyone how a doctor can tell if you have an "obamacare policy" Originally Posted by CJ7
You're truly one ignorant mutha fucka, CBJ7, if you don't know that doctors have administrative staff check out policy info before they see patients.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
You're truly one ignorant mutha fucka, CBJ7, if you don't know that doctors have administrative staff check out policy info before they see patients. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

so you tell me how an administrative staff can tell if its an Obama poicy
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 06:16 PM
You're a hospital admin?

Biggest fucking charlatans in the health care system! I suppose if a do for doesn't work for a hospital then he's on his own, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

that's why he's so down on obiecare ... he cant gouge the shit out of medicare/Medicaid any more and get by with it ..

Obama Policy

BBBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
so you tell me how an administrative staff can tell if its an Obama poicy Originally Posted by CJ7
Because the insurance company tells them, you lib-retarded asshole.

"Two commercial insurers planning to be in the state exchange sent some doctors letters proposing reimbursements that were 30%-40% below what they get in the insurers' existing nonexchange plans."

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/806845_2
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 06:20 PM
COME ON IB, TELL ME !!!

is there a golden seal on the policy or does the resident sign every policy ?
COME ON IB, TELL ME !!!

is there a golden seal on the policy or does the resident sign every policy ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Already posted, you ignorant fuck!
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Because the insurance company tells them, you lib-retarded asshole.

"Two commercial insurers planning to be in the state exchange sent some doctors letters proposing reimbursements that were 30%-40% below what they get in the insurers' existing nonexchange plans."

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/806845_2 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

horseshit ... computers don't give a shit where the policy came from

careful mother fucker, my daughter processed medical insurance claims for insurance companies for almost 5 years
horseshit ... computers don't give a shit where the policy came from

careful mother fucker, my daughter processed medical insurance claims for insurance companies for almost 5 years Originally Posted by CJ7
The insurance companies sent the doctors memorandums informing the doctors that if those doctors see patients insured by those companies in the state exchange, those doctors WILL receive payments at a rate that is 30% to 40% lower than what they are currently receiving, CBJ7. Are you a fucking illiterate, lib-retarded jackass, CBJ7? The insurance companies told the doctors they will not receive the same rate of compensation -- it WILL BE lower!
You're a hospital admin?

Biggest fucking charlatans in the health care system! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lol, no I'm not an admin, nor do I have a "job" per se. But how could you call a hospital admin a charlatan? Most of them fight me tooth and nail to not make a profit it seems half of the time, in spite of incentives to do so.

The charlatans are the insurance companies that have now partnered with the biggest charlatans ever (the gov). A little research on who is profiting from this law, should open a few eyes.
so remind everyone how a doctor can tell if you have an "obamacare policy" Originally Posted by CJ7
Our doctors don't even know if a person has insurance or will pay cash, they are not involved in the daily financial side of the business.

But to answer your question, each policy purchased through an exchange will be classified as either bronze, silver, gold, or platinum.
that's why he's so down on obiecare ... he cant gouge the shit out of medicare/Medicaid any more and get by with it ..

Obama Policy

BBBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA Originally Posted by CJ7
Again, we don't see Medicaid patients, so we certainly don't gouge them in anyway. We provide a service for people willing and with the means to pay for it, plain and simple.

It's not an emotion for me, either there is profit and I stay, or there is not and I move on to something else.