Is there really a sure way to tell if a backpage girl is real or not?

Outcall only doesn't necessarily mean much. A gal's living situation may be such that she can't host and doesn't want to invest in hotels that often. On the positive side, outcall only isn't likely a sting. Stings will likely be incalls since LE will want to be able to control the situation. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Good point outcalls.
more words then pictures or ads with one or 2 blurry photos are always questionable... Follow your first mind
  • 5T3V3
  • 08-07-2016, 09:39 PM
if I say check backpage ... is that too obvious?
  • NC-17
  • 08-09-2016, 02:16 PM
OP
There have been some great tidbits about what to look for in an ad. I'd like to add my two cents about what to do when you go to the date.
First and foremost invest in a hobby phone. I still shake my head when I hear stories of guys being hustled by shady ladies who back search thier phone and threaten to contact thier SO
Second, If it is a provider you are unsure of when going to the date you only bring the cash you need. Place all other items in a safe area in your car and only bring your spare key. There's no reason you can't keep a spare key in your soxs.
When you arrive if she is not the person in the picture simply state that's the reason why you can't stay and just leave. Don't negotiate or bargain. Don't let the little head take over.
Lastly I think you should plan on finding one or two girls that you really connect with and become regulars with them. Although variety is great, nothing beats a person who is willing to accommodate your needs every time you meet. Hope this helps.
I've met two ATF's using this method, I've never been robbed, and found some great diamonds in the roughs. Now I only venture out and meet VP or reviewed BP gals.
NC.....
  • NC-17
  • 08-09-2016, 02:19 PM
I am verified.
I also advertise on BP.
I screen and I do a few outcalls(im not a scammer)
I think I write a decent ad. I spell the words correctly in my ad.

So what about me raises a red flag? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Nothing. But your an exception which most don't try to aspire too unfortunately
my experience on BP has been less then good. not saying it was necessarily bad, but the main issue is scheduling and quality of the date. many BP girls are high volume and do not screen at all. so don't expect the best experience you would get from someone UTR and low volume
Back to OP's original question: the answer is no, you can't, but you can do a lot of research to give yourself a fighting chance.

I second the suggestions above about using eccie, Google, tineye, etc to look into the phone number and pics. Watch the ads over days and weeks, be patient, don't get impulsive. Don't break your discipline. I have, and I got burned.

Screening isn't everything. Keep your guard up. Here are some other things I've figured out, or learned the hard way, or seen other guys get burned with, perhaps common sense, but perhaps not:

Don't walk out without the donation until services are done.

Don't let her walk out with the donation until services are done.

Bring your own cover.

Leave extra cash and CCs at home. Or have a "throw wallet."

Don't leave your phone or wallet unattended with her.

Use a hobby phone or hobby phone number app. Lock your phone.

Walk in expecting to say no and walk out. Stay in control.

Be aware of your surroundings. Why is that woman hanging out in the parking lot watching people come and go?

Be discrete. Don't be on the phone with her figuring out your meet while walking through the lobby.

Why is she so slow to get started? Why does she seem nervous?

There's a dozen other things. BP can be fun, you can meet some good providers. But always keep your guard up. Take it from someone who has been ripped off.