Someone has the handle "DarkeyKong"

Can't be explained. You're right, it's hypocritical. Originally Posted by WombRaider

That's a start.
That's a start. Originally Posted by Budman
What you can't contend is that there aren't racial overtones behind what SOME conservatives say and do in regard to minorities. The problem is when you try and paint all of something or someone as one way. There are good and bad in most things.
What you can't contend is that there aren't racial overtones behind what SOME conservatives say and do in regard to minorities. The problem is when you try and paint all of something or someone as one way. There are good and bad in most things. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are there racist conservatives? Of course. Are there racist liberals? Of course. Neither group is monolithic. The left tries to paint all conservatives as racist and uncaring towards minorities. Because we disagree on issues does not make us racist. A racist statement would be if I called all blacks thugs. Calling the blacks in Baltimore that were rioting and looting thugs is not racist in the least.
  • shanm
  • 06-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Because you are a prime example of a hypocrite. It's only racist if a conservative says it. If a liberal says it then you must understand where they are coming from.

You are the perfect example of the last line in my signature. Fuck off moron. Originally Posted by Budman
Control your roid rage.

Pop some pills and go to sleep.

You'll feel better in the morning.
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Did I say anyone was less evil? I don't recall saying that. Then, of course you like to put things in people's mouths... so. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well then, are Mexicans less evil than white people?
Well then, are Mexicans less evil than white people? Originally Posted by DSK
Every human being has the capacity for evil within them.
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Every human being has the capacity for evil within them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I agree. Perhaps you will answer this: On aggregate, are whites the most evil of all the races?
I agree. Perhaps you will answer this: On aggregate, are whites the most evil of all the races? Originally Posted by DSK
White devils? Who knows.
Well then, are Mexicans less evil than white people? Originally Posted by DSK
OK, since when has white been the opposite of Mexican?

Lots of brown "white people. "A lot of white Mexicans."

You're confused. Unless you're racially stereotyping both groups.

Highland Park kind of move...
OK, since when has white been the opposite of Mexican?

Lots of brown "white people. "A lot of white Mexicans."

You're confused. Unless you're racially stereotyping both groups.

Highland Park kind of move... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He don't know nothing about that. He's one of them white devils.