What Do You Think About The Beirut Blast?

thank you for correcting me. lol! i misread.
Well if trump head said it was a bomb...we know trump always tells the truth n is a stable genius (unless his mouth or fingers are moving)

I'm enjoying the meltdowns though. Putin really needs to replace some dipshits on here
Well if trump head said it was a bomb...we know trump always tells the truth n is a stable genius (unless his mouth or fingers are moving)

I'm enjoying the meltdowns though. Putin really needs to replace some dipshits on here Originally Posted by Tsmokies
lol what are you talking about?

It was basically a bomb. I think H E may have suggested it could have been an attack.

It doesn't have anything to with T R U M P, though.
lol what are you talking about?

It was basically a bomb. I think H E may have suggested it could have been an attack.

It doesn't have anything to with T R U M P, though. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Quote from Donald Trump on August 5th: “How can you say accident? Somebody ... left some terrible explosive-type devices and things around perhaps. Perhaps it was that. Perhaps it was an attack. I don’t think anybody can say right now.”
Quote from Donald Trump on August 5th: “How can you say accident? Somebody ... left some terrible explosive-type devices and things around perhaps. Perhaps it was that. Perhaps it was an attack. I don’t think anybody can say right now.” Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
so who's your top secret source on this? the CIA? Mossad? .. FSB?

OMG! u are a russkie asset!!

BBHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Quote from Donald Trump on August 5th: “How can you say accident? Somebody ... left some terrible explosive-type devices and things around perhaps. Perhaps it was that. Perhaps it was an attack. I don’t think anybody can say right now.” Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I'm laughing at Tsmokies bringing up T R U M P on a thread completely unrelated to H I M. H E obviously didn't know wtf the explosion was lol. Idk if Tsmokies is trolling but it's funny af.