Sugarbaby Sugardaddy: your thoughts?

With those two, sounds like all your weenie is good in da morning for is stirring the sugar in the coffee. Originally Posted by WTF
Ouch! That would probably hurt.
Yeah, yeah, it's all fun and games til I "Sshhh" you during Regis and Kelly. That Regis cracks me up... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Ya gotta hand it to Reg, good gig and nice money. I would like to snuggle with Kelly (talk about a HDH!). But in the NY Metro area, he hawks TD Bank and they air the spots almost every break (Reg gets paid for every airing in every market, nice bucks). TD Bank up my way is reviled. Holding checks too long, etc.

Another hijack?

BTW, I'll be trying out for the kicker position at Cincy. Apparently I have a better chance of getting the ball through the posts than their current guy.
I transition easily, therefore the Mistress or SB/SD arrangements come naturally!

I've always been attracted to older (mentor type!) men for the mere fact that we can communicate on a more intellectual, philosophical and emotional level than most men my age.

Quite frankly, I love these type of arrangements (the unspoken emotional secret bond that we'd share)! The SD/SB or Mistress relationships I think are ideal for me because I go to school and work at the same time while providing companionship, and this sort of relationship will give me more time to invest in my paramour(s), educational pursuits and volunteer work that I do in my community.

I wish more men would consider these types of arrangement. Originally Posted by NicholetteM
Dear Nicholettte, Perhaps we should talk more. Especially since we are close to each other.
Ahhh, see my sig quote WRT television.

That being said I am a "Survivor" junkie (watching every itineration since the start), The Bachelor (such a train wreck), America's Next Top Model, Biggest Loser (with a pint of Starbucks Coffee ice cream in hand), and Amazing Race. See, I *am* a floozy.

BTW, the past hour I have been PWI. I'm in the north bay wine country. Bought a great bottle yesterday, chilled it. Today, on the way home from a walk, there were some guys grilling chicken outside a convenience store. We went over to see and smell what they were cooking. They offered us a piece or two of the chicken. Yum! Bought a whole chicken, they clevered it up into pieces and off to the hotel we went. Cracked the bottle and had the chicken. Awesome meal. The chicken was $10 (hey even if were overcharged we provided economic stimulus) and the wine was $50.

Hey I did two thread hijacks in one post and I am hijacking my own threads! I know I am talented. Originally Posted by SR Only

Sounds like a dream Remember, I live a cultural wasteland called "Dallas" even worse, I'm in Plano

I spend more time in Europe enjoying cafes, museums, and theatre ( I will take the train to Vienna just to go to the State Opera House from any city in the EU). While in the US, I love San Fran, Napa/Sonoma...so, yes I do get out from time to time, LOL.

I am moving to London in May to attend Le Cordon Bleu, so I'm sure my TV will be a 'dust collector', fine by me...

Enjoy your wine and chicken...I'm jealous
Dear Nicholettte, Perhaps we should talk more. Especially since we are close to each other. Originally Posted by SR Only
Certainly, I look forward to our chat and whatever you have in mind.
Sounds like some SD/SB scenarios are like.
(Phone rings) "This is what we're doing and this is where."
Sounds like a harem girl that doesn't live with you. Not what I envisioned.
  • jimbo
  • 01-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Ok - but for those who have or had a SD/SB realationship, how much CASH per month are you handing over? Not what you spend when you are with her. And how much time (days/month) do you get together

example $2000 , 12 days per month
With my current SB $600 a month (two days per) so far.
With my current SB $600 a month (two days per) so far. Originally Posted by SR Only
How did you find each other if I may ask?
What? There is a problem with getting poked before coffee? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Simple solution to that one: bring them coffee in bed
Simple solution to that one: bring them coffee in bed Originally Posted by discreetgent
Well now that I know thats an issue...
How did you find each other if I may ask? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
An SB/SD site (PM me for the link or I have your email). We had tried communication ages ago and then had an actual dialog in September or October. We met briefly at a Starbucks and then ran to the notel. It was an extraordinary meeting and morning. The kind that is imprinted on your brain for life. As has each meeting since. Refer to my "beads of sweat on the shoulder" post. It's like we're teenagers.
This has been a real eye opener for me. I always thought that an SB/SD relationship was the exchange of monies indirectly as opposed to directly. For example, he takes her shopping, pays her bills/rent, buys her dinner/takes her on vacation...or any combo of those things rather than giving her cash whether it be monthly or daily. Whilst I assumed there would be a little bit of direct cash play involved, I would have estimated it to have been about 10 - 20% of the overall package. Interesting thread.

C
Dear Camille, My SB's other SD gave her cash while they went away. He did work related stuff and she made use of the hotel's facilites. He gave her cash for tips, etc. at the hotel. Their relationship is both cash and gifts.
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2010, 05:49 AM
An added perk is all the weenie she wants.

Hopefully even mine from time to time Nutn worse than visiting with a FF SB!: