Musings for Watersports Lovers: What are Your Favorite Ways to Prepare and Play?

Tori, very hotttt pic!! You and Zoey together would be a very tasty treat
Maybe Tori, Zoey and I can all feed WC lots of our pee) WC it is about time for your next pee feeding from me!!!
Any guys in Dallas wanting me to sit on their face and fill their mouth with my pee nectar, let me know. I will make you gargle every drop the way I make WC gargle my pee)))))
Maybe Tori, Zoey and I can all feed WC lots of our pee) WC it is about time for your next pee feeding from me!!!
Any guys in Dallas wanting me to sit on their face and fill their mouth with my pee nectar, let me know. I will make you gargle every drop the way I make WC gargle my pee))))) Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Sounds incredibly hot!
Any guys in Dallas wanting me to sit on their face and fill their mouth with my pee nectar, let me know. I will make you gargle every drop the way I make WC gargle my pee))))) Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I would be to busy swallowing wanting more to gargle lol