Thank you border czar

Encounters is different from illegals entering the country. Encounters means that people were caught trying to enter the country illegally and most all were sent back across the border.You believe, correct me if I'm wrong, is that the number of illegals entering and staying in the country under Biden was 10 million. That is incorrect.

The "Muslim ban" to which I was referring was Trump's EO 13780 banning ALL people from 6 majority-Muslim countries from entering the country. Yes, there are many terrorists in those countries for sure. The day Biden entered office he rescinded all of Trump's travel bans, except for the one prohibiting U.S. citizens from traveling to North Korea. And to-date there is no reason to believe, after almost 4 years, that any terrorists from those countries have entered the country.

As was the case then and continues today -- Trump governs using fear as a campaign tool. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

we all know that the vast majority are being let in. the Biden admin want them in the country. the only ones intentionally avoiding encountering Border Patrol are the "bad hombres" Trump warned about. they aren't here for anything but illegal activities. they are gangs/cartel members. the last thing these guys want is Johnny Law in their faces.

have these "bad hombres" been coming over the border for decades? of course but now thanks to Biden and Harris it's easier than ever because they know Border Patrol is overwhelmed and Biden had no intention at all to increase the number of agents on the border.

thanks to Biden and the "Border cunt" Harris is there any surprise violent crime is becoming rampant in the big cities? story after story of these "fine people" raping and killing Americans.

Thanks Joe! you asshole.

now about that ban. the list did come from Obama's DOJ who identified them all as supporting terrorism. Trump didn't just say "I hate Arabs" and ban travel for no good reason and everyone in this forum knows it. yet that's exactly what many here claim and of course the bulk of the media. the media is ignoring all these crimes because they are intentionally covering it up. they want all these millions in the nation as bad as the Democrats do.

presidents from both parties have at times banned travel. funny that only "Evil Republicans" get called "racist" and "hateful" for it. only Carter gets off scott free and we know why. his ban on Iran was a direct result of the Iranian hostage situation when they took over our Embassy.

what's "racist" or "hateful" about banning travel from nations who openly despise the US and are known to support terrorists who would love to bomb some building in the US? these people chant "Down with America" and burn our flag in public.

give me one good reason we shouldn't ban these people to keep them out of the country?

Biden and Harris are not only knowingly allowing millions in the nation they are setting up another 9/11 too.
If you guys love illegals so much, why not allow a family of them to share a spare room if you have one. I mean, after all you want them here. My boss at work had a saying and this goes to electing the worthless cunt harris, 'be careful what you wish for'.

Not are only Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea rooting for her, but lawyers who specialize in bankruptcy are also rooting for her. At least I'm not on the same side as Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea like harris voters are.

You think voting for a person just because they aren't Trump is so cool, until a month after the bitch has her inauguration, reality sets in and you wonder how you could set yourself and your family up for failure. People have credit cards maxed out and can't afford groceries. This isn't some fucking game, people are hurting or dying due to the 'sweet little immigrants' that are invading our country, beating up people, raping women, and killing people.

biden/harris are flying in immigrants in the middle of the night, and IMHO they are traitors breaking the law with every person brought across the border, and the people who support them are also traitors, and for every person killed by illegal immigrants, biden/harris and their supporters also have blood on their hands.

My hands are clean.
Kinda harsh there, DEAR_JOHN. I'm pretty scared about all of that stuff.

You've just run down the MAGA talking point all stars.

What are MAGAs going to happen when she wins and NONE of that shit happens? Will you thank the BORDER CZAR?
I am going to have to read the immigration section of the Trump/MAGA playbook one day. I wonder whether it ever mentions that the vast majority of these people simply come here illegally seeking a better life and if they had those opportunities at home, they would have preferred to stay there and not come here.

Yeah, they are illegal, and the system needs to be radically modified, but to view all of them as the boogey man is ridiculous. I am not going to vilify a whole group of people and call them all bad apples just because I know some are rotten and need to be discarded.
Kamala Announces Construction Of 'Murderers Only' Express Lane At Southern Border

Sep 28, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

CALEXICO, CA — Border Czarina Suprémè Kamala Harris has just announced that she will be implementing a new national security measure at the southern border checkpoints: a Murderers-Only Express Lane just for illegal immigrants who have been convicted of killing two or more people.

Sources within Kamala's administration say that the measure is meant to help reduce processing times at the border by not making murderers wait quite as long in line.

"We're really just hoping to provide an equitable entrance for these Democrat vot — I mean, honored guests of the United States," said Gayle Quimble, aide to Harris. "The new Murderers-Only lane will hopefully allow us to sort out the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. There are getting to be so many murderers, it's just clogging up the system."

Kamala Harris commented briefly on the situation, saying that she had no connection to the situation and that the country can't take four more years of this.

"When I am in office, from day one I will holistically be undoing the holistic mistakes of the current administration," said the Vice President of the current administration. "Holistically speaking, I have never been the Border Czar holistically, in a holistic sense, but I will solve the Border in a very quick yet holistic way. Holistic."

At publishing time, Kamala had also instructed border patrol agents to add lanes for Venezuelan gangs as it was getting too busy to process them all.
Not are only Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea rooting for her, but lawyers who specialize in bankruptcy are also rooting for her. At least I'm not on the same side as Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea like harris voters are. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Please provide some evidence of your assertion that Russia, China, and N. Korea are rooting for Harris. As far as bankruptcy lawyers go I think our bankruptcy laws are pretty screwed up. Bankruptcy reform is badly needed and if Kamala Harris can get that for regular people I would vote for that.

You think voting for a person just because they aren't Trump is so cool, until a month after the bitch has her inauguration, reality sets in and you wonder how you could set yourself and your family up for failure. People have credit cards maxed out and can't afford groceries. This isn't some fucking game, people are hurting or dying due to the 'sweet little immigrants' that are invading our country, beating up people, raping women, and killing people. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
From what I can discern you think that people who have anti trump sentiment are somehow sniggering at Trump supporters. That sounds like a you problem to me. Try not to let your grievances sour you on those who disagree with you.

You’re right, this is not a game. It’s a democracy. Let people decide who to vote for and then learn to live with the consequences. By the way, There are vastly more American Citizens who are beating up people, raping women, and killing people than illegal immigrants.

Check out the numbers at the cbp
https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/c...zen-statistics

biden/harris are flying in immigrants in the middle of the night, and IMHO they are traitors breaking the law with every person brought across the border, and the people who support them are also traitors, and for every person killed by illegal immigrants, biden/harris and their supporters also have blood on their hands. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Oh well by all means, get your neighbors together and form a posse. Wouldn’t want those “traitors” to get away with it.
By the way, There are vastly more American Citizens who are beating up people, raping women, and killing people than illegal immigrants. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You sure about that? Got a link? I assume you're talking about crime RATES, i.e. as a % of the population, right?

Maybe the next time you visit NYC, you might want to drop into the NYPD precinct at Times Square and ask them?

"Police sources shared with The Post a staggering estimate that as many as 75% of the people they’ve been arresting in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes like assault, robbery and domestic violence are migrants. In parts of Queens, the figure is more than 60%, sources there estimate."

https://nypost.com/2024/09/02/us-new...handcuff-cops/
By the way, There are vastly more American Citizens who are beating up people, raping women, and killing people than illegal immigrants.

Check out the numbers at the cbp
https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/c...zen-statistics Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You sure about that? Got a link? I assume you're talking about crime RATES, i.e. as a % of the population, right?

Maybe the next time you visit NYC, you might want to drop into the NYPD precinct at Times Square and ask them?

"Police sources shared with The Post a staggering estimate that as many as 75% of the people they’ve been arresting in Midtown Manhattan in recent months for crimes like assault, robbery and domestic violence are migrants. In parts of Queens, the figure is more than 60%, sources there estimate."

https://nypost.com/2024/09/02/us-new...handcuff-cops/ Originally Posted by lustylad
Comparing Crime Rates Between Undocumented Immigrants, Legal Immigrants, and Native-born US Citizens in Texas
https://www.ojp.gov/library/publicat...immigrants-and

The FBI's Crime Data Explorer (CDE)
https://cde.ucr.cjis.gov/LATEST/webapp/

Undocumented Immigrant Offending Rate Lower Than U.S.-Born Citizen Rate
https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/...n-citizen-rate

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than U.S.-born Americans, studies find
https://www.npr.org/2024/03/08/12371...s-studies-find

I’m sure I can find more info if necessary. I’m not saying that the undocumented don’t commit crimes because like any population of people a certain percentage will always do so. To resolve the issue we need to have some smart people to sit down and come up with solutions that we can all agree on.
Many, many, many more txdot.

Alternate view for Lusty. It's a different argument for sure. How do you stack up against this take?

https://cis.org/Bensman/While-Illega...lunt-Solutions
Kamala Announces Construction Of 'Murderers Only' Express Lane At Southern Border

Sep 28, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

CALEXICO, CA — Border Czarina Suprémè Kamala Harris has just announced that she will be implementing a new national security measure at the southern border checkpoints: a Murderers-Only Express Lane just for illegal immigrants who have been convicted of killing two or more people.

Sources within Kamala's administration say that the measure is meant to help reduce processing times at the border by not making murderers wait quite as long in line.

"We're really just hoping to provide an equitable entrance for these Democrat vot — I mean, honored guests of the United States," said Gayle Quimble, aide to Harris. "The new Murderers-Only lane will hopefully allow us to sort out the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. There are getting to be so many murderers, it's just clogging up the system."

Kamala Harris commented briefly on the situation, saying that she had no connection to the situation and that the country can't take four more years of this.

"When I am in office, from day one I will holistically be undoing the holistic mistakes of the current administration," said the Vice President of the current administration. "Holistically speaking, I have never been the Border Czar holistically, in a holistic sense, but I will solve the Border in a very quick yet holistic way. Holistic."

At publishing time, Kamala had also instructed border patrol agents to add lanes for Venezuelan gangs as it was getting too busy to process them all. Originally Posted by lustylad
... Crikey! ... Just spilled-over me beer from laughing!

#### Salty
Breakfast of champions, eh, Salty. NIt all makes sense now.

Nothing but fear and smear here boys. The stats were misinterpreted by people dying to further demonize immigrants. The comments juiced with hate, ignorance and lies.

I suppose that’s easier than taking action.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH