"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

Liberals hate this movie; they hate it's box office success even more Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Let's see you asked what my point was when I said I knew a lot of liberals and they all liked the movie. Here is my point, you made this stupid statement with nothing to back it up. So where is the link, where is the proof that liberals hate this move and hate it's box office. Every time someone brings up a topic, no matter how well presented you start posting about wanting a link to because up their argument. And here you are making a wildly generalized statement with absolutely no proof to back it up. Your hatred of just about everything has totally clouded your judgement and ability to reason and think. So I ask you again. WHERE IS THE LINK TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT THAT LIBERALS HATE THIS MOVIE AND HATE IT'S BOX OFFICE.
whir-LIE-turd hasn't seen a topic he didn't try to spin, exaggerate or lie about...

Are you surprised at all?
So why does the left hate America so much?
Especially the ones in Los Angeles...

Let's see you asked what my point was when I said I knew a lot of liberals and they all liked the movie. Here is my point, you made this stupid statement with nothing to back it up. So where is the link, where is the proof that liberals hate this move and hate it's box office. Every time someone brings up a topic, no matter how well presented you start posting about wanting a link to because up their argument. And here you are making a wildly generalized statement with absolutely no proof to back it up. Your hatred of just about everything has totally clouded your judgement and ability to reason and think. So I ask you again. WHERE IS THE LINK TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT THAT LIBERALS HATE THIS MOVIE AND HATE IT'S BOX OFFICE. Originally Posted by BigLouie
  • Journalist Rania "The Electronic Intifada" Khalek (writes for Salon) described Kyle as 'an American psycho'.
  • Michael Atkinson from In These Times said the film 'perfectly epitomizes a certain kind of American horsesh--'.
  • Author Max Blumental (Media Matters) tweeted: 'I haven’t seen American Sniper, but correct me if I’m wrong: An occupier mows down faceless Iraqis but the real victim is his anguished soul?'
  • The Guardian journalist Lindy West (also MSNBC) wrote: 'The real American Sniper was a hate-filled killer. Why are simplistic patriots treating him as a hero?'
  • David Edelstein from Vulture (and CBS, Rolling Stone & NPR) called the movie 'a Republican platform'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3PKOS4bvw
"The film Seth Rogen is referring to is Stolz der Nation (Nation’s Pride), a Nazi propaganda film in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds starring Fredrick Zoller (Daniel Bruhl)—a German sniper reenacting a “heroic” episode in which he picked off over 200 Allied soldiers from a clock tower. Here, Rogen is essentially comparing American Sniper to a Nazi propaganda flick."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ake-sides.html
Let's see you asked what my point was when I said I knew a lot of liberals and they all liked the movie. Here is my point, you made this stupid statement with nothing to back it up. So where is the link, where is the proof that liberals hate this move and hate it's box office. Every time someone brings up a topic, no matter how well presented you start posting about wanting a link to because up their argument. And here you are making a wildly generalized statement with absolutely no proof to back it up. Your hatred of just about everything has totally clouded your judgement and ability to reason and think. So I ask you again. WHERE IS THE LINK TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT THAT LIBERALS HATE THIS MOVIE AND HATE IT'S BOX OFFICE. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You're full of shit, IBIdiot.

Essentially, he was comparing it to a fictional sniper film that was part of a fictional Quentin Tarantino film.

Doucheplow!
I B Doucheplow! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM ... and you're an illiterate Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

"The film Seth Rogen is referring to is Stolz der Nation (Nation’s Pride), a Nazi propaganda film in Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds starring Fredrick Zoller (Daniel Bruhl)—a German sniper reenacting a “heroic” episode in which he picked off over 200 Allied soldiers from a clock tower. Here, Rogen is essentially comparing American Sniper to a Nazi propaganda flick."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ake-sides.html
What's your point IBIdiot?
What's your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To underscore your stupidity by repeating what the article actually said and not your illiterate interpretation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you probably didn't comprehend this part -- included per BL's request for 'proof' -- either:

• Journalist Rania "The Electronic Intifada" Khalek (writes for Salon) described Kyle as 'an American psycho'.
  • Michael Atkinson from In These Times said the film 'perfectly epitomizes a certain kind of American horsesh--'.
  • Author Max Blumental (Media Matters) tweeted: 'I haven’t seen American Sniper, but correct me if I’m wrong: An occupier mows down faceless Iraqis but the real victim is his anguished soul?'
  • The Guardian journalist Lindy West (also MSNBC) wrote: 'The real American Sniper was a hate-filled killer. Why are simplistic patriots treating him as a hero?'
  • David Edelstein from Vulture (and CBS, Rolling Stone & NPR) called the movie 'a Republican platform'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3PKOS4bvw
Saw the movie this afternoon and it was fantastic. Brought back some memories that I had already forgotten about...
And no, I don't think people outside of the Idiot Klan, err, Clan really feel the obligation to defend anybody based on their political leanings alone. Why do YOU find it so important to blindly attack, like a feral pig in rut? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Fuck Michael Moore and fuck his political leanings. The tweet says snipers are cowards. I disagree. Your turn, jackass. Agree or disagree?

And btw, I never attack blindly. I always wait until you start squealing.

We should have never been there to begin with and all this would have never happened. The majority of the 9/11 people involved were from Saudi Arabia. O we cannot invade them. Ok lets find some other fucked up country to send our boys and make a lot of money for certain contractors.
Sorry saw this scenario in SE Asia. Meet the new boss same as the old boss.
Jesus, fellas!

This is some SERIOUS GODDAMNED SHIT, isn't it!!!

you fuckers are drooling all over each other.

Btw -- IBIdiot, did you read my previous post? Junior did!

Read it again!
  • CS25
  • 01-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Supposedly Michael Moore's uncle was picked off in WW2 by a sniper for the Axis powers. Hence, he was taught that snipers are cowards. I understand that point of view; however, in the Middle East we are fighting cowards that are afraid to go toe to toe with the American forces, hence, they cower behind women & children, brutalizing the men into fighting by threatening their families IF they don't kill them outright. When Al-Queda or ISIL or Boko Haram or any other extremist group fights in that manner, an American sniper just tips the playing field a little back in our direction.

Saw the movie and it was fantastic. I don't get why Chris Kyle was portrayed as using his cell phone at will...seemed to be a creative liberty as it just doesn't seem prudent. However, the scenes and situations were downright realistic and moving. Well done Clint Eastwood.
Why do you ignorant ass pirates insist on making a fucking movie an "us" vs. "them" battle?

Just ridiculous.

Who gives a fuck? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously, you, you fucking turd burglar..why else would you even bother to comment?