Anyone want to chat.. about the stupid phone calls we get??

We could go on forever about dumbass calls! That was just a minor one if you ask me. Most calls are dumbass calls...whats your rate, are you offering any discounts, do you do this or that...etc. Maybe there should be a thread on proper hobbyist phone etiquette. Originally Posted by seductivesarah
I never mention money. If they don't, I don't ask either. Once I arrive I don't mention it. If they do, I tell'em they never said anything. The confused look is quite heartbreaking though, lol.
So just to be clear I shouldn't text endlessly or call with no real purpose?

Why do some providers get so pissed when dudes call after hours? I've seen some providers post on their ads no calls after 10 or 12 or whatever time. This is only going to make some dudes call just because they want to fuck with somebody. There will also be dudes that don't read it. Then there will be dudes that don't understand what you mean. You could mean no calls period. Or you could mean you don't take calls. Not sure why somebody would call if they didn't think you would answer but there are some strange cats out there. Or they might think you might answer the phone but not see them after that time.

I think to avoid all the dumbass calls just shut it off. I bet those time wasters are making more than just one call to one chick. I'm sure he has a list of providers.
OH and that lefty dude sounds like a serial killer in the waiting.. just my thoughts..carry on...
OH and that lefty dude sounds like a serial killer in the waiting.. just my thoughts..carry on... Originally Posted by annie@christophers
So just to be clear I shouldn't text endlessly or call with no real purpose?

Why do some providers get so pissed when dudes call after hours? I've seen some providers post on their ads no calls after 10 or 12 or whatever time. This is only going to make some dudes call just because they want to fuck with somebody. There will also be dudes that don't read it. Then there will be dudes that don't understand what you mean. You could mean no calls period. Or you could mean you don't take calls. Not sure why somebody would call if they didn't think you would answer but there are some strange cats out there. Or they might think you might answer the phone but not see them after that time.

I think to avoid all the dumbass calls just shut it off. I bet those time wasters are making more than just one call to one chick. I'm sure he has a list of providers. Originally Posted by simpleton
Or better yet...don't freaking take calls at all lol. I have one hobby phone and that number is given out AFTER a guy is verified AND a date is booked. Once I speak with him and give the location, phone is off and in the drawer. I learned a month into this game, that the phone is for jokers who want last minute and late night...NOT!
Seriously... is it because I live in Tulsa or my advanced age? Sometimes my phone doesn't ring for days!! And often when it does I am sound asleep dreaming of the perfect f^^k and I roll over and answer the phone at 3:30AM before I turn on the light and put on my glasses to see which child just died on the way to the hospital... (whispering).... hello do ...u... mumble mumble... Ok now I am awake and in my stage of life will not be able to go back to sleep and yes you do get chewed out. I used to have a hobby phone but with a busy life I often forgot to charge it or take it with me or turn it on and often got questions of why I had two phones?? "Answer: Oh I am a hooker part time".... it is easier for me to have one phone for all.. It is hard to change some people and back when I was raised you approached a person with a introduction... You can come up with all the shoulda coulda woulda's you want but i just miss good ole fashion good manners
Where'd you see my ad?

On my computer. Originally Posted by babee
...... yeah "I saw it on the internet". lol
  • Laz
  • 09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
...... yeah "I saw it on the internet". lol Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
What is sad is I can see myself saying that. Thinking about it I understand it is a dumb answer but I am not always thinking.
I used to have a hobby phone but with a busy life I often forgot to charge it or take it with me or turn it on and often got questions of why I had two phones?? "Answer: Oh I am a hooker part time".... it is easier for me to have one phone for all.. Originally Posted by SensualRedHead
I understand but your never going to change stupid people. They will always do stupid stuff. On another note, It really isn't safe for you to not having a hobby phone. So much information is available with very little effort. I would ate for dumbass calls turn into a stalker that knows where you live. I thought this was a great thread and funny. By the way, you've got some sexy pictures.
I haven't read this entire thread but dumb ass phone conversations go both ways. I once called a provider that was visiting. Here is how the conversation went.

Me: Hi, I saw your ad.

Her: Great what time do you want.

Me: I'm not sure. What part of town are you in and what are your rates.

Her: Read the ad.

Me: I'm looking at the ad and your rates are not listed.

Her: There on the top.

Me: I'm sorry but there are no rates listed.

Her: Read the fucking ad, the rates are there. Click.
Well all this makes me laugh... and I need a laugh once in awhile.. during "book readings" I tend to laugh and giggle a lot... makes some guys paranoid... he he... but I just love the giggles... was just thinking how you must have wished she had listed a "blocked number" in her ad under her rates... lol

I haven't read this entire thread but dumb ass phone conversations go both ways. I once called a provider that was visiting. Here is how the conversation went.

Me: Hi, I saw your ad.

Her: Great what time do you want.

Me: I'm not sure. What part of town are you in and what are your rates.

Her: Read the ad.

Me: I'm looking at the ad and your rates are not listed.

Her: There on the top.

Me: I'm sorry but there are no rates listed.

Her: Read the fucking ad, the rates are there. Click. Originally Posted by Budman
Oh god please don't.....i'm super nice and sweet as sugar I swear but I MIGHT snap on the next guy that says that. Lol OF COURSE you saw my ad on the internet....i'm not a SW!

What is sad is I can see myself saying that. Thinking about it I understand it is a dumb answer but I am not always thinking. Originally Posted by Laz
Check out http://thetimewaster.com

I happened to stumble across the site awhile ago...it is a variety of emails providers have received! Some funny stuff!
lmao eeeexactly heidilynnla .... i can not stand when i answer the phone and they say ... whad up ma whoo diss ... UM HELLLOOO YOU CALLED ME!! i think that one is my biggest irritant lol ... or when they call say whats up then dont say anything else and you have to pull everything else out of them, half the time im like ok when your serious call me back and hang up ... the list truly does go on and on and on and on lol aaaagggghhhh
I gotta tell you reading and laughing helped relieve my tension and I am 99% sure I will not go postal and track down and kill the next person to call me at 12 midnight and ask me a stupid question!! Thanks Annie

Check out http://thetimewaster.com

I happened to stumble across the site awhile ago...it is a variety of emails providers have received! Some funny stuff! Originally Posted by Couture