So, TheNew York Times Now Admits That The Information In Hunter Biden’s Laptop IS AUTHENTIC

That is true. Hunter got his job due to his father, just as Donald got his job due to his father and Donald Jr. and Eric got their jobs due to their father. Eric would be alongside Hunter on the sidewalk if not due to daddy. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yep. There is a simple word in the English language called "nepotism". Maybe some of you Trumpettes should look up the definition of the word. Or maybe you think Trump's kids were remotely qualified for their positions in the big house with their vast political experience and knowledge. Hell, Daffy Duck was more qualified to be "political advisors" than them. LOL
That is true. Hunter got his job due to his father, just as Donald got his job due to his father and Donald Jr. and Eric got their jobs due to their father. Eric would be alongside Hunter on the sidewalk if not due to daddy. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yep. There is a simple word in the English language called "nepotism". Maybe some of you Trumpettes should look up the definition of the word. Or maybe you think Trump's kids were remotely qualified for their positions in the big house with their vast political experience and knowledge. Hell, Daffy Duck was more qualified to be "political advisors" than them. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

is there a simple term for "stupid"? well there is and you both are simply stupid.

to even begin to equate Trump's kids insider roles in the Trump Org to Biden's punk ass (forbidden topic) smoking loser son selling influence to foreign nationals is the height of obtuse stupidity.

i'll allow you both to cop a deal to bias or you can be convicted of stupidity

this is not a multiple choice question

bahhaahhahaahaaaaa

you've been TWK'd
You were complaining just today that a real man attacks the information, not the source. Yet a few hours later...

Pulling another Barley Originally Posted by VitaMan
Confused again? I'll have the attendant take you back to the West Wing for some ice cream and a nap.
Here's an interesting new perspective shall we say? I and others have been explaining this laptop story for about 1 1/2 years now. Back then, the New York Times and virtually all media in this country except the NYPost and Fox news tried to explain the facts to anybody that would listen but few did. Why? because they were shamed into believing that if you believed this story, not only were you an ignorant moron, you may be a traitor to doubt the veracity of our current President though they had no trouble doubting the veracity of the previous President, funny how that works.

Joe Biden in the second debate I believe it was, pointed at Trump and said, "he is lying about this story of my son's laptop, it's Russian propaganda and I have over 50 Intelligence experts who signed a letter that says they have determined that it is Russian propaganda". That was a lie. What they said knowing that they had to hedge what was being reported, to a person said no, what we said was that it had all the "hallmarks" of Russian propaganda and dis-information but that we had no actual proof of that, it just "felt" that way to us.

Now the New York Times just said and this is the "new way" of framing it, the New York Times just called the President of the United States, Joe Biden a liar. Think about that for just a second if you will. They called out the President as a liar. Why now?

They did their damnedest to hide this before but then we all know why they did that, to get Joe Biden elected. There is also more than enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that they had good reason because they knew that if this story was "authenticated/ verified", Biden would not win and that simply was not an option even at the prospect of this story finally coming to light and damaging the reputation of every media outlet that joined in the conspiracy.

Now, 1 1/2 years later, the Times decides to do a deep dive into the story? Again, why? Glenn Greenwald on Tucker just gave another interesting perspective. What if information from the FBI's investigation into Hunter, what, you didn't know there was an investigation into Hunter? I don't know at this point why that should surprise me, what if this information being developed by the FBI was leaked to the Times and they simply couldn't ignore that. They weren't about to give up an inside the investigation scoop!!!

So they just called the President of the United States, a liar. Think they would have done that if they didn't have the proof in their grubby little hands? Almost 2 years now the FBI has had all this information and the FBI has interrogated all of Hunter's business partners, I think one is already in jail, so maybe someone at the FBI thought this was the best time to get the leak to the Times before the FBI indictment comes down.

Think the media might be interested in that? Now that their President has been proven a liar, they might all start that deep dive into what is said by the left to be a simple civil tax case and a charge of failing to register as a foreign agent, not a very big deal unless your name if Michael Flynn of course but if you are a Democrat and the son of the President, you pretty much don't have to worry about that charge with Merrick Garland at the helm of the DOJ.

But you see, once you get past the tax and failing to register charge, you still have all those now authenticated e-mails, all those hours of interrogation of Hunter's partners threatened with jail time if they don't fess up and of course perhaps the star witness, Tony Bobulinski, who Tucker Carlson introduced us to all those many months ago.

Do you think Jen Psaki saying that Hunter doesn't work for the government so we have no comment on the matter is going to hold up much longer? Do you think Joe Biden will admit that he lied? If asked, I bet he would answer, when? Is Joe Biden now going to call the New York Times a liar? Sure hope he does.

And to anybody on the left especially SR who though I vehemently disagree with him ( sorry if that isn't your preferred pronoun ) on most topics, just might be the first on the left to come to terms with this new revelation though I won't hold my breath.

So I'll ask SR, what do you think about the New York Times proving that Joe Biden lied to the American people and continues to lie? I'm hopeful he ( again with the pronoun dilemma ) will be honest and forthright but I have the feeling all I'm going to get is "where is the proof" because what else could a "I'll die on the cross with Joe Biden", say?

The New York Times just called the President of the United states a liar and I'm wondering how many Americans tonight even realize that? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
So what you're saying is...the media rigged the election. That sounds like another thread.
... Proof? ... What do YOU care? ... You support
the jokers who LIED about the laptop from the start.
Yer-own credibility is in the shithouse.

However - proof, you say? ... Hunter's OWN conversations
FROM the laptop - that surely mention the "Big Guy"
and his getting a cut of everything.

Compromised by China and Ukraine... Prolly Russia also.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You will not find one post where I said ANYTHING about Hunter BIden's laptop other than possibly saying wait until the investigation ends. Same here. Wait until the investigation ends as to what is on the laptop rather than speculate.
You mean the same House that had 60 members calling for impeachment the day Trump was elected? The same House led by Adam Schiff that made up a phone call suggesting that Trump had asked Zelinsky to investigate and if you can't find anything, make something up? That House?

So let's break down this "soliciting foreign influence" shall we. We now know for a fact what Hunter was doing in Ukraine. Trump asked the President of Ukraine to further investigate this corruption and you call that "soliciting foreign influence" but have nothing to say about the Clinton campaign soliciting for influence with the Debunked/ Dis-credited Steele dossier?
And a clever mind could easily twist Obama whispering in Medvedev's ear to pass along to Putin how flexible Obama will be after he gets re-elected. I'd really like to hear your opinion as to what Obama meant when he said that because to me, that sounds like collusion meant to be hidden from the American people.

Oh, and let's hear your opinion on the conspiracy between Big Tech,, Twitter and Facebook, the Democrats and the MSM to not only suppress the Hunter laptop story but to ban anybody that even mentioned it. A story that 16 months later, the Times admits it has verified/ authenticated. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Stick to the single subject in my statement.

This subject has been covered multiple times. Trump asking the President of the Ukraine to investgate Hunter Biden was inappropriate, especially if Trump used foreign aid as a lever. It's as simple as that.

And, once again, regarding the Hunter Biden laptop -- I don't give a crap about it, never have and never will, unless it is proven that Joe Biden was somehow involved in any illegal activity. Then I would support impeachment.
is there a simple term for "stupid"? well there is and you both are simply stupid.

to even begin to equate Trump's kids insider roles in the Trump Org to Biden's punk ass (forbidden topic) smoking loser son selling influence to foreign nationals is the height of obtuse stupidity.

i'll allow you both to cop a deal to bias or you can be convicted of stupidity

this is not a multiple choice question

bahhaahhahaahaaaaa

you've been TWK'd Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You calling others "stupid"?

Trump's sons have been living off the tit of their old man since day 1. Donald Jr. at least has half a brain. Eric maybe half of that.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2022, 06:39 AM

This subject has been covered multiple times. Trump asking the President of the Ukraine to investgate Hunter Biden was inappropriate, especially if Trump used foreign aid as a lever. It's as simple as that.

And, once again, regarding the Hunter Biden laptop -- I don't give a crap about it, never have and never will, unless it is proven that Joe Biden was somehow involved in any illegal activity. Then I would support impeachment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Nothing on the laptop indicated that Joe Biden was involved in anything criminial ...in fact if you look at the investigation as a whole, it proves the opposite.

Biden may get impeached after the midterms but he will not be convicted.

The Dems aren't losing that many Senate seats!
So what you're saying is...the media rigged the election. That sounds like another thread. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I'm saying that the media, in a conspiracy with Democrats and leading Intelligence figures, "interfered" in the election. That would seem to be a "thing" considering Democrats impeached Trump for trying to interfere in an election.
A long and detailed Congressional study of the Biden and Ukraine shenanigans has been routinely suppressed and hidden. It's 87 pages of the depth and depravity of all things Demonicrat and Ukraine corruption and influence peddling and so much more. IMHO - the current Ukraine "situation" is much more than a distraction of the ongoing destruction of US Capitalism. It's also a cover up operation.

Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns

U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report

...In late 2013 and into 2014, mass protests erupted in Kyiv, Ukraine, demanding integration into western economies and an end to systemic corruption that had plagued the country. At least 82 people were killed during the protests, which culminated on Feb. 21 when Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych abdicated by fleeing the country. Less than two months later, over the span of only 28 days, significant events involving the Bidens unfolded.

On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.” The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board.

The 2014 protests in Kyiv came to be known as the Revolution of Dignity — a revolution against corruption in Ukraine. Following that revolution, Ukrainian political figures were desperate for U.S. support. Zlochevsky would have made sure relevant Ukrainian officials were well aware of Hunter’s appointment to Burisma’s board as leverage. Hunter Biden’s position on the board created an immediate potential conflict of interest that would prove to be problematic for both U.S. and Ukrainian officials and would affect the implementation of Ukraine policy.

The Chairmen’s investigation into potential conflicts of interest began in August 2019, with Chairman Grassley’s letter to the Department of Treasury regarding potential conflicts of interest with respect to Obama administration policy relating to the Henniges transaction.1 During the Obama administration, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approved a transaction that gave control over Henniges, an American maker of anti- vibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and a China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. One of the companies involved in the Henniges transaction was a billion-dollar private investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). BHR was formed in November 2013 by a merger between the Chinese-government-linked firm Bohai Capital and a company named Rosemont Seneca Partners. Rosemont Seneca was formed in 2009 by Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, by Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, and others.

Access to relevant documents and testimony has been persistently hampered by criminal investigations, impeachment proceedings, COVID-19, and several instances of obstructive behavior. Accordingly, this investigation has taken longer than it should have. The Chairmen’s efforts have always been driven by our belief that the public has the right to know about wrongdoing and conflicts of interest occurring within government, and especially those conflicts brought about by the actions of governmental officials. This is a good-government oversight investigation that relies on documents and testimony from U.S. agencies and officials, not a Russian disinformation campaign, as our Democratic colleagues have falsely stated...

And then what would you call the Vice President of the United States, telling the leader of Ukraine that if he wants money, he must fire the Solicitor General of Ukraine, the same SG looking into Hunter Biden, whether the whole world agrees he is corrupt or not. That is political interference at least. At worst it is blackmail, an illegal quid pro quo and you have to know that but you over look what Biden did but accuse Trump of the same thing. If Trump is guilty, then Biden is guilty and as you say, it's as simply as that yet you can't see it, well, of course you see it, you just can't admit it. The President of the United States has every right under his authority to hold up aide just like Joe Biden did with the same aide to Ukraine in June, matters to clear up was the excuse. The knock on Trump was not that he didn't have the authority because he did. The knock was that he didn't notify Congress before he held up the aide but Trump released that aide within the appropriate time frame according to the law. And we know that Ukraine was corrupt at that time, Biden suggested as much so of course Trump had the right to request further investigation into Hunter Biden's activities that we now know, well many of us know including now the New York Times, so we have come full circle giving reason to why Trump held up that aide, legally for the period of time he did.

But again, you want to hold Trump guilty, then you must hold Biden guilty, equal justice under the law.

And, once again, regarding the Hunter Biden laptop -- I don't give a crap about it, never have and never will, unless it is proven that Joe Biden was somehow involved in any illegal activity. Then I would support impeachment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

First, nobody tells me what I must "stick to" if you don't like something said off the one topic you would like to stay on, ignore those other observations, don't tell people they can't speak their mind on anything they want to speak about. Now.

See, here is the hard part of all this for me. I think you are an intelligent guy even though we disagree. What I don't understand is how you can't put 2 and 2 together, well, more correctly, I can't see why you won't. Damn, that isn't exactly true either. I think I do know why but it surprises me, Hell, that isn't true either. The subject of Hunter Biden and his laptop are directly tied to Joe Biden. The e-mails, the testimony of Bobulinski, all point to Joe Biden having knowledge of and involvement in Hunter's deals. And this has absolutely zero to do with nepotism, this is about political corruption and lord knows we have discussed the involvement of Trump's kids with nothing proven in a court of law, yet. Doesn't stop the left from talking about it.

Now the New York Times has admitted that the e-mails were written by Hunter not Putin. Those e-mails cast, at the very least doubt on Joe Biden's veracity. You say you don't want to discuss anything not already proven in a court of law, hell, we might as well shut down this whole section and when did discussing subjects about Trump not having been fully adjudicated in a court of law, stop the left from discussing those topics.

So please, follow your own advice and speak to the NYTimes admission that the laptop does exist and the e-mails and all writing on the laptop has now been verified to have been written by Hunter. Accepting that fact, then you have to examine those e-mails for what they said and they said that Joe Biden not only knew what Hunter was doing but actually controlled those deals per Bobulinski testimony and benefited from those deals or at least would have benefited had the China deal gone through.

You want to speak to something, speak to that instead of veering off onto nepotism discussed ad nauseam on this board. Nothing illegal about it and the funniest part about that is that Trump's kids did not take a government salary, that is when nepotism becomes a "thing". And especially when Biden's nepotism was meant to be part of an illegal activity.
its sheer lunacy

thats what it takes

to somehow, in one's mind, equate children entering a family business with the graft and corruption of selling out your elected office

an office in which you have sworn to represent america and americans, an office you dont own, an office you hold only in trust

to use that office as a side business to enrich yourself using the power that comes with that office

and to devise schemes wherein you have the filmiest of cover yet just enough to have your acolytes and minions and those in your pocket and beholden to you or to your supposed world-view accept
Biden's approval is at 38%... Originally Posted by Salty Again
What blows my mind is that it is even that high. I can't think of one single positive thing Brandon has done since taking office.

Yep. There is a simple word in the English language called "nepotism". Maybe some of you Trumpettes should look up the definition of the word. Or maybe you think Trump's kids were remotely qualified for their positions in the big house with their vast political experience and knowledge. Hell, Daffy Duck was more qualified to be "political advisors" than them. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Don't blame me, I voted for Kanye!

Seriously though, not all of us that despise Sleepy Joe are MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporters. I'd certainly take him again over Biden/Harris though.
SR, let me concede your point and we'll stick to one question in order to move this discussion along.

The NYTimes has now verified and authenticated the laptop exists and everything written on it was written by Hunter Biden.

The question is "what do those e-mails say"? And could they be used in a court of law or in this case, the impeachment of Joe Biden?
What blows my mind is that it is even that high. I can't think of one single positive thing Brandon has done since taking office. Originally Posted by Brandofan

Don't worry, they won't stay that "high" ( lower than any rating Trump ever got ) for long. One opinion on why the NYTimes decided to admit that the e-mails were written by Hunter, is that they now think it is time to get rid of Joe Biden before he does any more "irretrievable" damage to the Democrat party.

TOO LATE!