Further in regards to...

Sorry Bam I just found it.

2dogs, listen, those goats were of legal age of consent. And there was mostly just dancing. Originally Posted by amishgangster
Me thinks you have way too much time on your hands. Buddy, it's time to move on. Im letting bygones be bygones. No sense in bashing them anymore. It's a waste of time. I wish them well.
Me thinks you have way too much time on your hands. Buddy, it's time to move on. Im letting bygones be bygones. No sense in bashing them anymore. It's a waste of time. I wish them well. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you have had too much Stoli...what are we moving on from meatloaf or goats? Cause I kinda like both
I think you have had too much Stoli...what are we moving on from meatloaf or goats? Cause I kinda like both Originally Posted by amishgangster
Hey goathead, they don't like you.
  • FFH
  • 10-19-2013, 03:27 PM
All this off topic posting is making me uncomfortable and scared to post anything...
All this off topic posting is making me uncomfortable and scared to post anything... Originally Posted by FFH

Ok that was some funny shit

• BSer
  • 10-19-2013, 08:13 PM
My lurking experience is ruined
All this off topic posting is making me uncomfortable and scared to post anything... Originally Posted by FFH
They have those types here to? Seems like you're far from happy.