Stretch marks..

• A1.
  • 12-29-2018, 07:39 PM
Now amputee and those with birth defects are subject of jokes? Originally Posted by Mythos
Agree
I like a tight flat stomach, but let’s face it, most providers have had kids, and stretch marks are a fact of life.

Only once did I encounter a provider whose stomach really was gross. It was back in the “P” days, a provider that went by the name Dani Love. Her stomach looked like a pile of ground beef. I had to pass.
as kat williams said "women get stretch marks for one of 2 reasons, either you were small and got big or you were big and got small....either way we fuccin"... Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

BINGO!!!
WALDT and stretch marks don’t turn me off one bit.
Not sure if it what to think about this, but, just had a guy inquire about a meeting.. Then, he said: “However, if you have stretch marks, I’ll have to pass”.. I get everyone has a pref, but, dang! Lol... So, now, out of curiosity, I have to ask a question:

Guys: Are stretch marks a turn off?

Ladies: Do you try to cover them up? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I'm a BBW so not quite a shocker I have some. But...I actually don't have many even though I am a BBW and no I don't bother to cover them. I've met tiny women who have a few. I hope that guy was stretch-mark free (and I know someone is gonna be all "well he's paying" but I SAID WHAT I SAID).
Shout out to all the beautiful women with stretch marks.. I embrace mine and they have NEVER gotten in the way of intercourse. It's a part of life & be happy in your skin!
Stretch marks are natural, tattoos are somewhat distracting but stretch marks are not at least to me.....either way whenever Jr disappears ---I am unable to see nor remember either. ;-)
I earned my stretch marks in the most feminine, beautiful & yet painfully natural way possible. When I was pregnant, I only got lightly visible on my boobs & a little more on my booty, yet none that are visible on my tummy. Now, anytime my weight May fluctuate it's always and my rear end area so therefore sometimes they'll show up and sometimes they don't LOL either way I embraced it all it's a part of being a woman.
Heck stretch marks coming from stretching right, all of us have them in some form. I have on chest and arms from years of lifting and stopping, so now I’m normal size....stretch marks.

But back on topic, I agree someone can get caught up in the fantasy, and if a lady has a lot, I have seen the good ones wear a sexy revealing top that hides it. I guess its age grouping as I’m looking for a woman not a baby starting out.

I say dip the shoulder, lean, and let that roll off you. Many providers say no brothas, no money, no glove, no bbbj, and whatever.....I think your sexy and welcome rubbing u up like a caress bath commercial