Names from the past

SavannahDFW - never met her, but if not for her, you guys would never have had me here to bother you.
I want Nicole Preston and Jodi James backl
I'm an older guy and had just started some serious meds and Jr. wasn't digging them, but Armani, that sweet little thing, got him started and I pounded her like I was 20. Damn fine woman, just clicked.
  • fawn
  • 04-05-2013, 08:33 PM
I want Nicole Preston and Jodi James backl Originally Posted by texastee

Thank you texastee, I can believe it took 47 post before Nicole Preston was mentioned!
I miss her also....
I wish Sweet Danielle07 and December Love were still around. They were fun to spend time with. Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
Gals I wish I could see again but have disappeared... damn I dont want to sound like an old fart! ...and these are relatively recent!

Cameron 0908...
DecemberLove (had another name after that cant remember)
Jenna Synclaire
Stiletto Kitty (sigh) Originally Posted by DustyHands

Heh-- you guys do realize that sometimes people are hiding right under your nose? I thought everyone knew who I was

Grace-- The Artist formerly known as....... December Love
Heh-- you guys do realize that sometimes people are hiding right under your nose? I thought everyone knew who I was
Originally Posted by GracePreston
Who are you?
I was a Preston O'Malley addict too...Gawd i miss her.
I sent you some PMs on P411.
nicole preston
diana of dallas
krissy of dallas
nicole preston
nicole preston
hooter

and nicole preston.
There used to be a Raquel out of San Antonio that just flipped my switch. Drop dead gorgeous, beautiful body and incredible skin. I even drove there a few weekends because she didn't make it up this way nearly enough to suit me. Miss her dearly.
I think I actually saw her there first and then moved on to SC with her. Same for Nina as well, although can't remember if she made the switch.

Now that I think about it, I miss Ashley Apple and Shay from there too. Had my first provider threesome with those two! Originally Posted by addict
Funny you mention Ashley Apple. I thought she was great too. Look what i just found..
https://www.preferred411.com/P749
Looks like she is here at least briefly!
Cricket a blonde full figured woman, very pretty, and a real freak plus she would go to a strip club and you could party like crazy Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Lol!
I know this gal in real life! She's my workout buddy - I'd say she hasn't changed! She's as crazy as ever, always doing things that leave my jaw hanging open. No matter where we go, all eyes are on her.

She's showed me pics and it be safe to say, she looks exactly the same
Delanie
Lany Von
Nicole Preston
Cameron 908
Brianna
Corie of Dallas (Brandi, Allie)
Dallas Diva Katie
Nicole Preston
Simone Weston (Shayla Morgan)
Carrie Hillcrest
Holly and Faith
Sunny Jackson - she was always a blast. Surprised she hasn't been mentioned.
She was pretty huge, but Newbubbles was a fantastic session. What happened to her?