Toys - yay or nay?

There's is NOTHING sexier than a great female "O"... I'm not hung up on how it happens. Just wanna be there when it does!!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
How true. I think I need that tattooed somewhere.
And if he's especially large, it's Robert Originally Posted by Zoey Blake
Wouldn't that be "Mr. Robert"?
My thoughts align with most.

I love toys as an addition to a sexual romp with a playmate, but otherwise not thrilled about them alone.

I prefer cock. Or hands. Or mouths. Nothing really rivals or replaces human touch. There's so much that works me into a frenzied arousal other than just the direct sensations. The smell of their skin, the moaning, being able to feel their heart pound in their chest, burning eyes, hot breath, fingers digging into you.

Toys are more of an emergency no-other-options relief for me when I have an itch that needs to be scratched and no way to get laid. The orgasms aren't nearly as powerful, and rather then quench my sexual appetite, it give me mild reliefs and makes me miss having someone in my bed that much more.
I prefer cock. Or hands. Or mouths. Nothing really rivals or replaces human touch. There's so much that works me into a frenzied arousal other than just the direct sensations. The smell of their skin, the moaning, being able to feel their heart pound in their chest, burning eyes, hot breath, fingers digging into you. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Or kissing off the beads of sweart on their shoulder or arm, that slightly salty taste that is unmatched. You know that the passion is there. It brings me back to Thursday morning. No machine can do that.
So true... and of course, there is the stimulation of bringing release to your partner. No matter how good a toy may be, few things are as exciting as listening to the breath quicken as your lover comes closer and closer to that point of release... the tensing of the body, the spasms rocking both of you as energy is released forth in a flood of ecstasy...

Not to mention, toys aren't very good at cuddling after
Or kissing off the beads of sweart on their shoulder or arm, that slightly salty taste that is unmatched. Originally Posted by SR Only
MMM yes. Delicious raw physicality.
Toys are more of an emergency no-other-options relief for me when I have an itch that needs to be scratched and no way to get laid. The orgasms aren't nearly as powerful, and rather then quench my sexual appetite, it give me mild reliefs and makes me miss having someone in my bed that much more. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Would a couch or a dinning room table suffice?
Would a couch or a dinning room table suffice? Originally Posted by discreetgent
Couches, chairs, tables, floors, showers, cars, in theaters, alley ways, on patches of grass, hell even a restaurant a few times - I'm not picky about surface or space when seeking orgasm. When the charged hunger is there - whose got the patience to wait for a bed?
Couches, chairs, tables, floors, showers, cars, in theaters, alley ways, on patches of grass, hell even a restaurant a few times - I'm not picky about surface or space when seeking orgasm. When the charged hunger is there - whose got the patience to wait for a bed? Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
:: sigh ::

Reminds me of my and TheBigD's younger days. Hardly men's room in any bar in the area wasn't christened by us at one time or another.

It was our very minor claim to fame, lol.

These days warm and cuddly in our own home is the place du jour.

Gawd, getting old is a bitch.

B.
Or kissing off the beads of sweart on their shoulder or arm, that slightly salty taste that is unmatched. You know that the passion is there. It brings me back to Thursday morning. No machine can do that. Originally Posted by SR Only

So your comment got me thinking about favorite sexual moments. I'm not sure how explicit people are comfortable getting, get so I'll stay with the safe:

When a man has a fistful of my hair in his fingers, then as orgasm strikes, and he unconscious yanks my head back sometimes even lifting my torso into the air. Makes me wish I could roar like a lioness - the animalistic, rough hotness of it....

Another: When having a more sensual moment of doggie, feeling his lips and breath paying careful attention to the back of my neck - a part of my body so sensitive I can feel it through my entire nervous system. If he can, wrapping his arms around and throw fingers into the mix, I am rendered incapable of speaking or thinking, I'm so racked with sensation.

mmmmmmmmmm