I don't understand the Republicans and Tea Party candidates

Angry much? Originally Posted by Doove
I didnt see anger, more like love and frustration, concern for people and our way of life that has provided a lifestyle for the "poor" you still havent answered the question..Who are the "poor"??? what constitutes being "poor" in the USA?? he was sounding a warning bell more like it. The way things are getting structured, the "poors" lifestyle is going to take the greatest hits, along with everyone else!!LOL!!except for the ones at the top running everything...kinda like Cuba!!LOL!! but I dont know who you consider the "POOR"...whats the criteria??DOOVE??Thanks for bringing it out of him .Thats why I learn soo much from you, you have a way of calling out intelligent perspectives from the fellow posters.Things that I know are true in my gut, just sometimes cant articulate like others can and then it gets my wheels turning .Plus, having both sides of the debate in front of me to compare!!!??...PRICELESS!! everyone here ...awsome points!!..Is "POOR" just a talking point??...anyone??? seems like a good THREAD STARTER??anyone?..Is "poor" just something that happens when you have no money and they shut off the cable TV? Is "poor", not having a proper education? is "poor" intertwined with religion, or lack there of? Is "poor" a family value?..who makes the decision?who can make policy if that decision can be defined?wont freedom just allow people to make the decision for themself if they are "poor" and take the steps to change their own destiny.
wikipedia.