Coming Soon:Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely! But First:

Can we have less yapping about trivial board shit and more fucking please?? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I hope that if you are fucking as you say, then you would not be on the board. You must not be fucking if your on the board.

What's Trivial to you might not be Trivial to others, its about equalization. We put up with your ThreADs, you put up with us posting.

Have a good day Tracy, nothing here has been directed towards you, only the moderation of the SA forums.
My only complaint is I had listed a pic in ad that showed a TINY shadow and was told the pic was removed because it showed a piece of my "hood", however, I blew the picture up and nothing was showing it was just a shadow. I did not get an infraction for this, just a warning. But, I noticed not even two days later another provider posted a full frontal pic in her ad, lips and all and the picture was allowed to stay up. Noticed the same provider with a new ad pic showing snatch again a week later and the picture was not removed. I will not name names, just do not like the unequal treatment in that area. No, I did not bring this to a mods attention because tattle telling around here gets you know where. It's just a suck it up and deal with it kind of thing unfortunately. Originally Posted by Hollywood101
This one was my doing. I was fairly new at the modding gig and I was being a little too technical when looking at the pics and moderating them too strictly. The unwritten rule is that if they would be published in Playboy, then they may be posted here. Someone else joked that if you can drive a truck in it, then it is not okay. I apologize if you thought that I was singling you out or treating you unfairly. I never got back to you, and let you know that we could revaluate your pic, because I forgot about it. By the time that I started seeing how everyone else sees the guideline, then it was too late.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for me to look at every thread and post to ensure that they meet the GL. I try, but I will miss some things. In this case it was the provider's pics that you mentioned.

A lot of times, I will only see these things if someone RTMs the post. It is very important for the members to RTM things that don't fall within the guidelines. If I see the RTM and address it, I will send the person who reported the problem and let them know that I am looking into it. Conversely, I not let the violator know that someone sent an RTM (it's counter productive).

If you (the membership) think that you are treated unfairly by me or if I am playing favorites, I am willing to hear your side. I will look at those people that you may think are my favorites and see if I need to intervene. If you disagree with my decision, then you may RTM our conversation or talk with the admin by emailing websupport@eccie.net .

Do not worry about retaliation from me. I do not look to retaliate or keep grudges. it's just not me.
This one was my doing. I was fairly new at the modding gig and I was being a little too technical when looking at the pics and moderating them too strictly. The unwritten rule is that if they would be published in Playboy, then they may be posted here. Someone else joked that if you can drive a truck in it, then it is not okay. I apologize if you thought that I was singling you out or treating you unfairly. I never got back to you, and let you know that we could revaluate your pic, because I forgot about it. By the time that I started seeing how everyone else sees the guideline, then it was too late.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for me to look at every thread and post to ensure that they meet the GL. I try, but I will miss some things. In this case it was the provider's pics that you mentioned.

A lot of times, I will only see these things if someone RTMs the post. It is very important for the members to RTM things that don't fall within the guidelines. If I see the RTM and address it, I will send the person who reported the problem and let them know that I am looking into it. Conversely, I not let the violator know that someone sent an RTM (it's counter productive).

If you (the membership) think that you are treated unfairly by me or if I am playing favorites, I am willing to hear your side. I will look at those people that you may think are my favorites and see if I need to intervene. If you disagree with my decision, then you may RTM our conversation or talk with the admin by emailing websupport@eccie.net .

Do not worry about retaliation from me. I do not look to retaliate or keep grudges. it's just not me. Originally Posted by JJ

Well said, JJ.

KKA

Do not worry about retaliation from me. I do not look to retaliate or keep grudges. it's just not me. Originally Posted by JJ
Thank you JJ, I really appreciate that! I do not hold grudges either and am glad you are fair in your dealings. =-)
All I'm hearing is "wah wah wah" like that teacher on Charlie Brown. Some of you guys are taking the boards just a LIL bit too seriously. No one here has complained. I doubt it's because any of us are sheep or "stepford wives". We aren't treated that unfairly IMHO otherwise we would say something. Trust me, we would be a vocal crowd if need be.

Sheesh. Can we talk more about sex??? That's what I'm here for.

Sheesh. Can we talk more about sex??? That's what I'm here for. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Would some one call Tracy and get her layed, thou I really know she's here for the money and if she is here she's not getting lay, there forth no MONEY!

Tracy, you might PM CrimsonValkie or whatever his handle is, he's been falling asleep for the last two days and bitching he's here to get fucked, the two of you should hook up well, either of you are capable of debating, just whinning...

Good to hear you post your side of the story and especially admitting that things might had been different if you would have known then what you know today.

Thanks for being a man and standing up, of course you knew that all ready.

Again thanks
Well, I for one, have always been against locking of threads. There have been threads locked here, which I didn't agree with but usually, the topic was of no great importance to me such that it warranted me digging my heels in...so I didn't bother.

-choose your battles-

However, whenever I *did* have an issue, with either Mokoa or JJ, I will give them their dues, they were both equally receptive to both what I had to say as well as the basis of my argument. Sometimes, the pendulum swung my way, other times it didn't, but I have always appreciated the fact that they would ping-pong (often times) numerous messages and would at least be objective and well reasoned in their replies. I know that you're going to counter with, "well that's what they're supposed to do", and I'll agree, to a point....if you know anything about me, I can be pretty stubborn and equally persistent....suffice it to say that they are well aware of this as well...probably moreso, (Heh!), and I applaud them for listening to my gripes and for having the patience and reasoning to do so objectively and in turn, act accordingly. Again, sometimes in my favor, other times not but I've always been treated fairly. Always.

Now this isn't me being one of their "lap dogs", or anything of the sort. I'm simply saying that, for me, I don't really have an issue with them. I don't agree with everything that they do, certainly, but it's not worth my time to nit-pick every single thing that I dislike. I don't have the time, nor the inclination to do that. I don't really spend a whole lot of time here and besides all of that, whatever minor little shit that happens, isn't really that big of a deal to me. If it is, then I'll say something about it. Always have. But for the most part, I couldn't give a rats ass what they do with the majority of these threads.

"Why", you ask?

How much *real* and *solid* information/intel have you ever gained from a thread, anyway? No, seriously. How much?

I'm willing to bet that whatever ratio of solid intel gained from a thread absolutely pales in comparison to intel gained from back-channel sources by at least a factor of ten. So in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter all that much to me

But you folks just go head on with your crusade. Hell, you guys know all about this sort of shit. So knock yourselves out. Me? I'mma' go do something a little more fun....like line up a date or two.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

Sheesh. Can we talk more about sex??? That's what I'm here for. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

No one is stopping that kind of talk at the moment Darlin..... There are a small number of threads focusing on some issues that are important to some people..... Other ladies could take some lessons from you in how to interact in and with drama threads as well as dealing with opinionated people..... You are rare in those abilities....

But this is the internet..... not some club where a few of us are arguing across the table and you can get all sexy and distract everyone from the fight..... Here ... you are just words on the screen and some here have been waiting for month or years to express themselves....

SL is on Vacation and limited in his time to post here.... Woody and I are the two outsiders..... but dialogue is starting to come from others and those others are people from here in San Antonio......'

Now you could post some Taint Pics.... That would get all our attention and generate a pause....
Well, I for one, have always been against locking of threads. There have been threads locked here, which I didn't agree with but usually, the topic was of no great importance to me such that it warranted me digging my heels in...so I didn't bother.

-choose your battles-

However, whenever I *did* have an issue, with either Mokoa or JJ, I will give them their dues, they were both equally receptive to both what I had to say as well as the basis of my argument. Sometimes, the pendulum swung my way, other times it didn't, but I have always appreciated the fact that they would ping-pong (often times) numerous messages and would at least be objective and well reasoned in their replies. I know that you're going to counter with, "well that's what they're supposed to do", and I'll agree, to a point....if you know anything about me, I can be pretty stubborn and equally persistent....suffice it to say that they are well aware of this as well...probably moreso, (Heh!), and I applaud them for listening to my gripes and for having the patience and reasoning to do so objectively and in turn, act accordingly. Again, sometimes in my favor, other times not but I've always been treated fairly. Always.

Now this isn't me being one of their "lap dogs", or anything of the sort. I'm simply saying that, for me, I don't really have an issue with them. I don't agree with everything that they do, certainly, but it's not worth my time to nit-pick every single thing that I dislike. I don't have the time, nor the inclination to do that. I don't really spend a whole lot of time here and besides all of that, whatever minor little shit that happens, isn't really that big of a deal to me. If it is, then I'll say something about it. Always have. But for the most part, I couldn't give a rats ass what they do with the majority of these threads.

"Why", you ask?

How much *real* and *solid* information/intel have you ever gained from a thread, anyway? No, seriously. How much?

I'm willing to bet that whatever ratio of solid intel gained from a thread absolutely pales in comparison to intel gained from back-channel sources by at least a factor of ten. So in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter all that much to me

But you folks just go head on with your crusade. Hell, you guys know all about this sort of shit. So knock yourselves out. Me? I'mma' go do something a little more fun....like line up a date or two.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I for one have learned lots of "creppy" stuff!
No one is stopping that kind of talk at the moment Darlin..... There are a small number of threads focusing on some issues that are important to some people..... Other ladies could take some lessons from you in how to interact in and with drama threads as well as dealing with opinionated people..... You are rare in those abilities....

But this is the internet..... not some club where a few of us are arguing across the table and you can get all sexy and distract everyone from the fight..... Here ... you are just words on the screen and some here have been waiting for month or years to express themselves....

SL is on Vacation and limited in his time to post here.... Woody and I are the two outsiders..... but dialogue is starting to come from others and those others are people from here in San Antonio......'

Now you could post some Taint Pics.... That would get all our attention and generate a pause.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Tracy Taint? How can that be bad?
I'm tempted... but I like to be able to post on here. You could always see the taint in person!!
I'm tempted... but I like to be able to post on here. You could always see the taint in person!! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Waiting!

Just think of the good you would be doing..... taking me away from the computer and occupying me with other pursuits.
I better hurry up and get up there then!!

And thanks Woody for the suggestion!
I'm tempted... but I like to be able to post on here. You could always see the taint in person!! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Why didn't I thinck of that?