Thanks Donald Clause!

Did you thank Obama for the rising stock market under his watch? Originally Posted by WTF
Were you worried when he doubled the debt? Trillion dollar stimulus with no “shovel” jobs? Piss poor GDP? Go fuck yourself “junior” hooker board fraud.
Nothing. And the sarcasm in my statement flew right over your head. Originally Posted by bambino
It must have, as i didn't see anything sarcastic there..
Jesus Fucking H Christ.....our companies have been super competitive. Originally Posted by WTF
Is that right, snitchy? Exactly what are we "super competitive" in? Soybeans?

I guess that's why the US keeps running trade deficits of over $500 billion a year!

We're so "super competitive" that our companies just can't wait to bring back their overseas earnings and reinvest them at home!

It must have, as i didn't see anything sarcastic there.. Originally Posted by garhkal
It did, because you’re not very bright. Have you found all those “racist” posts of mine yet?
It did, because you’re not very bright. Have you found all those “racist” posts of mine yet? Originally Posted by bambino
Why would i be looking for racist posts of yours?
Why would i be looking for racist posts of yours? Originally Posted by garhkal
you need to loosen up a bit. bambino is just being sarcastic. I recognized that immediately.

don't take anything seriously in this forum.
Did you thank Obama for the rising stock market under his watch? Originally Posted by WTF
The only things that rose during the Obama administration was the Deficit, Racial Tensions and Gun Sales. Not necessarily in that order.

Jim
you need to loosen up a bit. bambino is just being sarcastic. I recognized that immediately.

don't take anything seriously in this forum. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I certainly hope its him being sarcastic..
Why would i be looking for racist posts of yours? Originally Posted by garhkal
Because you said ALL my posts are racist. You were wrong again.
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 07:00 AM
The only things that rose during the Obama administration was the Deficit, Racial Tensions and Gun Sales. Not necessarily in that order.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Which will be wtf will rise in the Trump Admin.

You starting to sound like you think one party is not corrupt?

• WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 07:06 AM
Because you said ALL my posts are racist. You were wrong again. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't think bambino is racist or sexist , you do not care who shoves a finger up your bum...

It did, because you’re not very bright. Have you found all those “racist” posts of mine yet? Originally Posted by bambino
Do you make posts from your "racist trees"?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/12...om-golf-course

I used to think Tucker Carlson should lighten up! He HAS!

He's actually started making fun of the Liberals, ....

...... and its entertaining.

"Racist trees" was his new comedy skit last night!!!!

The Tree Hugger State has a "dilemma" .... or is it "di-enema"?

How many "Racist Trees" got sacrificed in the current forest fire? They run out of "Racist Statues" and now they are working on their trees!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 07:44 AM

The Tree Hugger State has a "dilemma" .... or is it "di-enema"?

How many "Racist Trees" got sacrificed in the current forest fire? They run out of "Racist Statues" and now they are working on their trees!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why don't you set the odds on that !

You can be eccie's version of Jimmy the Greek.

We'll call you 'Take it in the Ass, LL''

WTF your GF's are waiting for you:

WTF your GF's are waiting for you:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Taken in Lady Bird Lake.