Final Post Here.. This Forum is Now a Forum for Moderator Political Targeting

choo train isn't banned. now hes "descendant of Cain"!

well, it would have been more interesting to have it titled "banned in Vietnam" Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

looks like he had a religious epiphany

baahhahaaaa

well, it would have been more interesting to have it titled "banned in Vietnam" Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ya it looked fake, dang nab it

ok me back ta just reading this Quatsch! for a bit
looks like he had a religious epiphany

baahhahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
looks like it.

too bad yr didn't have an epiphany.
I’ve already got one.
I’ve already got one. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how much did the session cost?

bahhahhaaaaaaaa
Should I post a review? LOLLING
Hey Tran, why do you feel the need to announce your intentions.

Just leave.
Hey Tran, why do you feel the need to announce your intentions.

Just leave. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Read the post, Jackie.
How many are emigrating from California to Mexico?
Gotta call BS on that ever so Trumpian claim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Simple request for 2 humble and public apologies from you:
  1. For being wrong and labeling all conservatives(libertarians) collectively, while being wrong - as per usual
  2. For your slothy laziness
A simple 4 word search engine query: california moving to mexico
Yields:
Obviously, anything from usatoday is suspect as they are known for bogus reporting with 23 articles removed recently. Also cnbc, which I didn't even realize was still operational, is suspect.
No apologies necessary and none offered.

Other than expats moving to other countries - which has been happening for decades - the rest of your "evidence" is RWW blather and reprints of the same story.

You didn't even bother to check.

But I did.

After further review, the ruling on the field has been confirmed.

Not sure which I like more. But he can keep the free popcorn. Heck, have another on the house even...

No apologies necessary and none offered.
Other than expats moving to other countries - which has been happening for decades - the rest of your "evidence" is RWW blather and reprints of the same story. .. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So the BS detector was at Zero, much like yourself. You're welcome for the free edumication on how the echo chamber of the media works. Here is an example of the LambSCREAMMedia in action. Disclosure: It is Extremely Dangerous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aMfD8H9OSc

And I toss in a complimentary bung-hole flashlight for your frequent self-pleasuring
So the BS detector was at Zero, much like yourself. You're welcome for the free edumication on how the echo chamber of the media works. Here is an example of the LambSCREAMMedia in action... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That means it's Twofer Tuesday. Crudbuns. Let's find another training module, from the archives, on how the Mockingbird media operates then.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older article (2017) that spells it all out. CIA and the LambSCREAMMedia make disgusting bed fellows.

AMERICAN CORPORATE MSM IS MERGED WITH CIA AND HAS BEEN SINCE 1950S
...With the recent back and forth seemingly taking place between two different factions of the American Deep State and playing out before the entire country, a few alternative media outlets have begun to question whether or not certain mainstream media outlets are actually connected to the Deep State, most notably the CIA. With an unimaginable scale of disinformation being released and promoted throughout mainstream channels on a daily basis, all propagandizing the public to go along with the desired direction of the American establishment, few could assume otherwise. However, such connections between American mainstream outlets and the CIA are more than mere conjecture, they are well known and have been documented for some time....

...One of my favorite stories about the Cold War concerns a group of Russian journalists who were touring the United States. On the final day of their visit, they were asked by the host for their impressions. “I have to tell you,” said the spokesman, “that we were astonished to find after reading all the newspapers and watching TV day after day that all the opinions on all the vital issues are the same. To get that result in our country we send journalists to the gulag. We even tear out their fingernails. Here you don’t have to do any of that. What is the secret?”...
P.S. Notice that the embedded Utubie in the article was censored by Googlie...

You can still keep the free bung-hole flashlight though
That means it's Twofer Tuesday. Crudbuns. Let's find another training module, from the archives, on how the Mockingbird media operates then.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Older article (2017) that spells it all out. CIA and the LambSCREAMMedia make disgusting bed fellows.

AMERICAN CORPORATE MSM IS MERGED WITH CIA AND HAS BEEN SINCE 1950S
P.S. Notice that the embedded Utubie in the article was censored by Googlie...

You can still keep the free bung-hole flashlight though Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
bad link, heres the corrected link
https://popularresistance.org/americ...n-since-1950s/