Would a Meet & Greet work in New Orleans?

Love them girls is banned also? What did he do? I swear yall are like Attica up in this,bitch. Lol. SET MY PEOPLE FREE!! XXOO ANNIE
I would go to a Houma one as long as it was a Friday or Saturday.
Now go grab all out the bracelets....and get the party started. K? J.c... xxoo annie
Lol
Based upon the posts on this thread, I would characterize the interest for a meet and greet as mixed. A handful of gentleman in New Orleans and another handful of gentleman in Houma are definitely interested. It seems wise to have a small get together in both places. Any thoughts?
Based upon the posts on this thread, I would characterize the interest for a meet and greet as mixed. A handful of gentleman in New Orleans and another handful of gentleman in Houma are definitely interested. It seems wise to have a small get together in both places. Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
I would definitely agree. A small meet&greet in both cities would work great.
All about it.
Would definitely show for a meet and greet. I've been to many of them.....I had no issues.

If you are worried about being seen...just stay home....easy fix. We all are adults and at this point understands risks.

I had a very nice time at a Nola meet and greet some moons ago.
I am way divorced, no kids, self-employed.

What is the worst thing that could happen to me if I went to a public place and started having conversations with other people who happen to show up?

^ No..... Seriously, I am asking. Because it sounds like a good time to me. Others, maybe not.