Roll Call

• GP
  • 03-13-2013, 04:01 PM
This is dumb, lol we all know each other just saying, is gp gonna be in this area so when I go on here I can laugh he is so funny Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Thanks sweetie!
This is dumb, lol we all know each other just saying, is gp gonna be in this area so when I go on here I can laugh he is so funny Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
That is true but there are many new gents in the area, so this is an easier way to introduce ourselves.
That is true but there are many new gents in the area, so this is an

easier way to introduce ourselves. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
ok,
There are new members everyday, and quite a few who keep their membership private by not participating in discussion.
There are new members everyday, and quite a few who keep their membership private by not participating in discussion. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I'm going private lol I just want to read responses from gp and whosdair lol they make everything funny lol

Provider Extraordinaire, Albany !!

Gentlemen when you are ready for the Best GFE Provider you will ever meet, I'm here !!
Attached Images File Type: jpg n g 16.jpg (97.0 KB, 175 views)
I live out in the Buffalo area, but will be keeping an eye on this new section, because my ATF,,Parisdivine, is in the area. I will be in the area as often as I can.
I'm going private lol I just want to read responses from gp and whosdair lol they make everything funny lol Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
I just want to know when I can errrrr its past my nap time
  • GP
  • 03-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Don't worry OSD, you're funny too.
Damn GP, you posted that like you were consoling a Special Olympian.
  • GP
  • 03-15-2013, 03:50 AM
close!
I travel through the area on business and just joined this site.
I travel through the area on business and just joined this site. Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
oh your a forestor, I like your handle, I know someone else who does that stuff they are lucky because when they go on jobs they get to hike obviously lol but hiking is my favvvvvvvv!!
I guess you can call me Paul Bunyan.
Smh I made a joke about staying in the Rochester forum bc they have fun, someone emailed me and said albany ppl feel like it's a slap in the face, it was a joke, but if anyone is into submissive chick's I totally need to be punished for this ;-)