Just in Time, Monica Lewinsky Speaks Up

• CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Most "successful" sexual predators do have sex appeal. It entices prey. Originally Posted by LexusLover

you walking around with a bucket of corn entices your prey .... locking the barn also helps you be successful;
LMAO snort
you walking around with a bucket of corn entices your prey .... locking the barn also helps you be successful; Originally Posted by CJ7
Brilliant. Intellectually brilliant.

How would you know about ....

.................. buckets of corn, prey, and barns?

Do you like your corn cooked or raw off the cob? Or do you just go for the cob?

Do you and LittleOne share cobs ... or do you get a fresh one?
I don't know how things are done on the other side of the pond mate (actually I do) but if you got caught banging an intern at the office here in the USA you'd be summarily fired. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Or it depends on who the Prez is ...and who the chick is he was banging.

It's called "perjury", Daffy, and it's against the law ... as is witness tampering. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a tragedy ...right IB?

Clinton got a BJ ...and lied.

What a tragedy ...right IB?

Clinton got a BJ ...and lied.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and that's what he why he was impeached and disbarred.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Brilliant. Intellectually brilliant.

How would you know about ....

.................. buckets of corn, prey, and barns?

Do you like your corn cooked or raw off the cob? Or do you just go for the cob?

Do you and LittleOne share cobs ... or do you get a fresh one? Originally Posted by LexusLover

you and your pal COF should get a room and impress each other
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and that's what he why he was impeached and disbarred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, committed perjury about a BJ.

What a tragedy.

Monica was a pretty and VERY slightly plump and exactly what a lot of men completely like, and actually crave. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Mmm-hmm. I often look for curvy brunettes when I hobby, and would gladly see Monica for 3 an hour. IF she had good reviews.
Yeah, committed perjury about a BJ.

What a tragedy.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Only lib-retarded morons like you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, think it's funny that the chief law enforcement officer in the nation willfully lies while under oath.

"The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/our-govern...ecutive-branch
[The President] "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed"

Art II, Sec 3 of the U.S. Constitution.

FYI, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, neither of those quotes were from wiki, you lib-retarded moron.
"...think it's funny that the chief law enforcement officer in the nation willfully lies while under oath."

A Federal judge and the Arkansas state bar didn't think it was "funny"!
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and that's what he why he was impeached and disbarred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Iran-contra ,Watergate , WMD'S or a BJ OMG.
Iran-contra ,Watergate , WMD'S or a BJ OMG. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Or Benghazi, IRS, NDAA, etc. etc. etc. . .
Iran-contra ,Watergate , WMD'S or a BJ OMG. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only lib-retarded morons like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, could possibly confuse perjury under oath with a BJ.
Or Benghazi, IRS, NDAA, etc. etc. etc. . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sorry dull knife I should have included your hero.

Only lib-retarded morons like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, could possibly confuse perjury under oath with a BJ.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lies are lies dick breath.
Sorry dull knife I should have included your hero.

Lies are lies dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not true, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or Odumbo, Pelosi, Hildabeast and Reid would have been impeached and/or barred from practicing law.