Abby Peacock (Houston)=expensivedouble booker

In her goodbye message, do you think that when she says "shedding my feathers", she really means that perhaps she's really saying " I have a psychotic boyfriend that is jealous and hard to get away from"? lol.. I'm just sayin.. As a provider who knows quite a few other providers, I see that more often than not this is the reason for NCNS.. Doubt if LE was the problem.

To be honest with you, I was just having this talk last night with a hobbyist about HDH and in specific this provider's last review. Our discussion was on whether the higher price tag means better service. We both agreed that it doesn't. I know that with the kind of excellent service that I (and some of the other ladies on the board) provide, some COULD CHARGE MORE. But we don't to get steady biz and make ourselves attainable to most wallets.

So in defense of all us so called "two-bit sleaze-bags charging $125 for a BBBJ and CFS" (I go 120 for the half hour), if a girl who charges less is reputable and consistent, I don't see how someone who charges twice or even thrice as much can justify as price tag that high. UNLESS, she provided the expensive ass room and all the fixins herself and had you meet her there. OR her service is known to be over the top exceptional. Sometimes a lil deeper digging and building rapport beforehand makes all the difference.

That's just my take on it.. and that's me being nice after you called me and my fellow "sleaze bags" sleaze bags.
FWIW, higher prices sometimes means they prefer low volume. Makes sense to me. Most will not pay the higher prices. But they don't want most.

To each his/her own.
FWIW, higher prices sometimes means they prefer low volume. Makes sense to me. Most will not pay the higher prices. But they don't want most.

To each his/her own. Originally Posted by CandidCajun
That's what we are told and MAYBE that is correct.

There aren't many girls who BRAG that they are high volume or that they see 8-10- guys a day.

I have yet to talk to a girl who doesn't SAY she is low volume.

Not many guys want to find out they were number 9 for the day, and its only 4:30pm

I'm just say'n.
Generally the rule with HDH, or Diamonds as we call them here, is that the prices do not always indicate a higher skill set sexually (or base physical attractiveness).

Sometimes, but not always, they come with more education and social graces, so if conversation and mental stimulation is important to you as foreplay, you will be happy.

What the higher rate REALLY means is lower volume. Rather than charge 200 per guy and do ten sessions per week, they charge 800 per guy and do three dates per week. To perpetuate this market, they generally provide the illusion of a more posh date in more refined settings. After all who is going to lay down $1000 for the gal and then do the dirty deed in a Red Roof Inn?

If you think the extra money is going to get you a better blow job, you are most likely going to walk away disappointed.

The HDH caters to other clients with other needs that transcend a mere sexual act.

NCNS is bad at every price position, but it stings more when the cost and preparation are more demanding.
That's what we are told and MAYBE that is correct.

There aren't many girls who BRAG that they are high volume or that they see 8-10- guys a day.

I have yet to talk to a girl who doesn't SAY she is low volume.

Not many guys want to find out they were number 9 for the day, and its only 4:30pm

I'm just say'n. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I agree with you for the most part.

But just as it's being discussed here, I hear a lot of voices say "I'm not going to pay $$$$ for that, I don't care how good she looks or..." etc.

That tells me right there, they are more likely to be less volume than others. Regardless, judging by her post, she's getting out of the hobby. Still feel bad for the OP, that had to suck.
Yea I also feel bad for the OP. It always sucks to be all dressed and then stood up....but it is even more egregious when you travel 200 miles and waste a days and a half.
I'm liking daphne's attitude........if I want mental stimulation, I'll sit in the corner and talk to myself.

That being said, it would seem that the thread starter was a victim of his own making.

He admits that he encourages girls to move into the HDH market and lower their volumn.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
I'm liking daphne's attitude........if I want mental stimulation, I'll sit in the corner and talk to myself.

That being said, it would seem that the thread starter was a victim of his own making.

He admits that he encourages girls to move into the HDH market and lower their volumn.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Originally Posted by dearhunter
BRAVO!!!!

Damn, either dearhunter has been sipping that wisdom tea this morning or he got his pipes cleaned by a hot little vixen while staying at Holiday Inn Express.
Rebecca, I think every provider should set her rates where she likes, and she should conduct her session where she chooses.

But after hobbying for well over a decade, I've learned that a provider's hourly rate in no ways relates to the quality of her session.

I've also found that all the HDH-ish accouterments (expensive hotel, bring me a gift, bring champagne, etc.) are typically either marketing tactics to help rationalize the higher rate in the customer's mind, or else simply gold digger behavior. Originally Posted by blowpop
Amen the that statement.....I've seen HDH girls that absolutely suck. I got sucked in and bought all the sizzle myself. Only, to be very let down.

I hated myself for days.....literally kicking myself in the ass. Asking myself.....Why did I book with that girl? Why did I spend so much damn money? What the fuck was I thinking?
Just for the record I payed this months mortgage just like the last 10,000 months because everytime I get close to payoff we have to move. I bought and installed two new major appliances, made the last payment on her car and spent a full weekend dressing up the front yard and I'm pretty much in the same boat as the OP.

Hell, I can stay home and get frustrated by a HDH!
To borrow from Mr. Clever....... What the fuck was I thinking?
So in defense of all us so called "two-bit sleaze-bags charging $125 for a BBBJ and CFS" .... that's me being nice after you called me and my fellow "sleaze bags" sleaze bags. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
uh... I'm a two-bit sleaze-bag luvin' wrinkled, ugly, old geezer ... Sooo... How you doin'...

If you think the extra money is going to get you a better blow job, you are most likely going to walk away disappointed.
Originally Posted by ANONONE
But if you walk away believing you got a better blow job....

In blind taste tests , most people can't tell the difference between Diaka Vodka ($100) and Popov ($9), yet premium vodkas are the fastest growing segment in alcohol sales...

Bling H2o bottled water ($40) comes in an etched glass bottle...

Cristal Champagne ( up to $2000 depending on year) became a huge fad among rappers ...
Amen the that statement.....I've seen HDH girls that absolutely suck. I got sucked in and bought all the sizzle myself. Only, to be very let down.

I hated myself for days.....literally kicking myself in the ass. Asking myself.....Why did I book with that girl? Why did I spend so much damn money? What the fuck was I thinking? Originally Posted by Mr Clever
It's not just you. I think most of us have fallen into that trap a time or three. Fortunately, I've not done it lately.

I can't blame a provider for wanting to become a HDH -- who doesn't want to make more money and work less?

But I do wonder about the guys who are on-line and at least somewhat plugged in who patronize this market.

To me, the whole HDH segment reeks of the bad old days of the hobby, before the net enabled hobbyists to share information. The only information many of us had was found in the ads placed by the providers. So we did the logical thing (based on other types of services) and assumed that paying more bought a better experience.

Now we know better. Thousands of reviews have shown us that rate and session quality are not linked. At this point, the only ones who try to maintain this illusion are the higher-priced providers (of course) and the guys who choose to believe in the illusion.

Don't get me wrong. A particular HDH may offer a remarkable experience that has you leaving with a huge smile on your face, anxious to see her again.

But that's a function of who she is, not what she charges. And thanks to boards like this one, we can share the information when we find these jewels -- no matter what their price point.

(Heck, I had a HDH experience a couple of weeks ago with a very sultry brunette, beautiful with a bangin' petite, all-natural body. She's a massage therapist, and her skills are off the charts. The session took place in a nicely furnished bedroom, complete with a comfy queen-sized bed and nice linens. After the session she brought some wine and cheese to snack on while we chatted. What did I pay her? A bit more than her usual massage rate of 60/hr. She was thrilled, as she always is. And no, I'm not sharing her contact information. She wants to stay way UTR.)
But if you walk away believing you got a better blow job....

In blind taste tests , most people can't tell the difference between Diaka Vodka ($100) and Popov ($9), yet premium vodkas are the fastest growing segment in alcohol sales...

Bling H2o bottled water ($40) comes in an etched glass bottle...

Cristal Champagne ( up to $2000 depending on year) became a huge fad among rappers ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You nailed it. For many folks, spending money on an expensive product makes them feel good. And with liquor, the money is thrown often around to impress those who are impressed by guys who throw money around.

In my 20's, I played those games. Now I look back and realize how foolish it was.
I don't buy my shirts at Neiman Marcus.... but it doesn't bother me if others do... I'm just sayin'
It's not just you. I think most of us have fallen into that trap a time or three. Fortunately, I've not done it lately.

I can't blame a provider for wanting to become a HDH -- who doesn't want to make more money and work less?

But I do wonder about the guys who are on-line and at least somewhat plugged in who patronize this market.

To me, the whole HDH segment reeks of the bad old days of the hobby, before the net enabled hobbyists to share information. The only information many of us had was found in the ads placed by the providers. So we did the logical thing (based on other types of services) and assumed that paying more bought a better experience.

Now we know better. Thousands of reviews have shown us that rate and session quality are not linked. At this point, the only ones who try to maintain this illusion are the higher-priced providers (of course) and the guys who choose to believe in the illusion.

Don't get me wrong. A particular HDH may offer a remarkable experience that has you leaving with a huge smile on your face, anxious to see her again.

But that's a function of who she is, not what she charges. And thanks to boards like this one, we can share the information when we find these jewels -- no matter what their price point.

(Heck, I had a HDH experience a couple of weeks ago with a very sultry brunette, beautiful with a bangin' petite, all-natural body. She's a massage therapist, and her skills are off the charts. The session took place in a nicely furnished bedroom, complete with a comfy queen-sized bed and nice linens. After the session she brought some wine and cheese to snack on while we chatted. What did I pay her? A bit more than her usual massage rate of 60/hr. She was thrilled, as she always is. And no, I'm not sharing her contact information. She wants to stay way UTR.) Originally Posted by blowpop

WTF! A post on how the hobby boards have helped the hobbiest by sharing info then a parenthetical comment about a cheap hottie but you ain't sharing?

I feel so used.......................