WHEN FUCK HEADS ....

i just read most of this drama and have a question?

What is worse? His stinky dick in her mouth or a clean dick in her filthy mouth?

I hope everyone can take a joke, just trying to lighten everyone up.
Pimp???

Wrong again!!!

Know the fucking facts first because you were not here to witness what I did.

She never got back to work.

You claim you know because you posted threads, dumbass doesn't necessarily mean she fucking worked!!

Fyi they are independent ALL of them!!!

Italia does not play pimp or Madame to no one. I'm writing this because I'm enraged that you Fuck heads are fucking inconsiderate of what they had to go thru. Sucking on his nasty balls that smelled like last week's trash!!

So get your fucking mind right Before making false accusations!

You must have sucked his nasty balls thus why your in defense mode for his nasty ass!! Originally Posted by italia
Wow.
Get away with treating a provider like she isn't worth two pennies rubbed together.

GENTS COME TO VISIT AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

FUCK HEADS COME TO VISIT AND LEAVE GIRLS BLEEDING VAGINALLY !!!!

YES WE GET PAID TO DO WTF WE DO BUT WE DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BEING DISRESPECTED OR STOMPED ON.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!

NOW BECAUSE ONE RUDE STANK ASS TOILET PAPER IN HIS ASS NASTY VULGAR FUCK WROTE WHAT HE WROTE. THE OTHERS WANNA JUMP IN THE BAND WAGON AND HOLD HIS DICK WHILE HE TALKS SHIT.

WHILE YOU ALL ARE HOLDING HIS PRICK, KNOW THAT ONE OF THE LADIES WAS HOLDING HER STOMACH AND SCARED FOR A WEEK FROM HOW SHE WAS TREATED BY THE FUCK HEAD THAT HAS THE PROBLEM.

RANT DONE.
DO WHAT YOU WISH WITH THIS FUCKING POST.

SOME OF YOU MEN ARE FUCKING SHIT, NO WONDER WHY YOUR WIFE WONT FUCK YOU!! HENCE WHY YOU HAVE TO PAY!! Originally Posted by italia
I guess I could start handling my BUSINESS like this... Yikes!! Seems a little extreme...
And on that farm we had some pigs, EI, Ei, O....

Whoops, wrong thread.

We had a saying:

"Never wrassle with a pig. You're both gonna get covered with pig shit, but the pig likes it."

That profound statement of clarity does not refer to anyone, living, deceased, or imaginary.

Many pigs were injured in the making of the post.... 'CAUSE I LIKE BACON!!
We are done here!