hamilton on gun control (not really) & militia

What about it? It's nothing but a 30Cal Semi Auto rifle that's mediocre at best.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Did they or did they not go to war with them jim? Try 3006 jim. Are you thinking of the carbine in 30 cal?
What about it? It's nothing but a 30Cal Semi Auto rifle that's mediocre at best.

anybody who has one would show case it as an antiqued, if they are a collector, but Evadumbfuck is trying to show everyone how much knowledge he has about weapons HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHA
anybody who has one would show case it as an antiqued, if they are a collector, but Evadumbfuck is trying to show everyone how much knowledge he has about weapons... Originally Posted by gary5912
Hasn't he already done that once ... may be twice?
Did they or did they not go to war with them jim? Try 3006 jim. Are you thinking of the carbine in 30 cal? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah the Garand was issued during WW2 and Korea. So fucking what, it's a 30 Cal Semi Auto. The 30-06 pretty much the same thing on the civilian market. It was a well made gun that served it's purpose at that time. When Viet Nam came the Military had a need for a more compact fully automatic weapon, in came the M-16. My point is Fully automatic weapons are typically reserved for Military use not civilian. But just because a weapon such as the AR-15 has a military appearance doesn't mean it is one. If the Government bans one gun they'll find a reason to ban another , then another, ect. I am not interested in negotiating with these idiots on how and what I may use to defend myself and neither should any other American.

Jim
That's why they redesigned it to be fully Automatic and called it the M-16. The AR-15 is the civilian copy of the M-16. No soldier in his right mind would go into a war zone with a semi Auto rifle when he can be issued one that is fully automatic.

anybody who has one would show case it as an antiqued, if they are a collector, but Evadumbfuck is trying to show everyone how much knowledge he has about weapons HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHA Originally Posted by gary5912
Say something idiot?
Hasn't he already done that once ... may be twice? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Stick to dicks.
Yeah the Garand was issued during WW2 and Korea. So fucking what, it's a 30 Cal Semi Auto. The 30-06 pretty much the same thing on the civilian market. It was a well made gun that served it's purpose at that time. When Viet Nam came the Military had a need for a more compact fully automatic weapon, in came the M-16. My point is Fully automatic weapons are typically reserved for Military use not civilian. But just because a weapon such as the AR-15 has a military appearance doesn't mean it is one. If the Government bans one gun they'll find a reason to ban another , then another, ect. I am not interested in negotiating with these idiots on how and what I may use to defend myself and neither should any other American.

Thanks for making my point, they did go to war with a semi automatic weapon.
Say something idiot?

Stick to dicks.

Thanks for making my point, they did go to war with a semi automatic weapon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't make your point at all. Because the discussion was about the AR-15 and it has never been a Military issued firearm. Furthermore what was available during WW2 that was fully automatic for the average infantry soldier? You just run off on a tangent trying to make a bullshit point. This quest you're on to seem witty and intelligent isn't working. Nobody takes your dumb ass serious.

Jim
I didn't make your point at all. Because the discussion was about the AR-15 and it has never been a Military issued firearm. Furthermore what was available during WW2 that was fully automatic for the average infantry soldier? You just run off on a tangent trying to make a bullshit point. This quest you're on to seem witty and intelligent isn't working. Nobody takes your dumb ass serious.

Thanks for making my point, they did go to war with a semi automatic weapon. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin; No soldier in his right mind would go into a war zone with a semi Auto rifle when he can be issued one that is fully automatic.

Jim[/QUOTE

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wha...of2&yptr=yahoo Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So every gun owner is breaking the law? Hahaha, Hamilton never said anything close to that or even insinuated it. That's not an official document. You're full of bullshit as usual. The only reason why we have so much talk about Gun Control today is because the government wants a population of helpless citizens that can be bullied by men in uniform with guns.

Jim
Thanks for making my point, they did go to war with a semi automatic weapon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[/QUOTE]
Hahahahaha.................... ....... You're totally stupid. You missed your own point.

Jim
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hahahahaha.................... ....... You're totally stupid. You missed your own point.

Jim[/QUOTE]

That happens a lot to LittleLiberalEva.
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

LMAO nice try jim
Jim[/QUOTE]

Steped in shit jim?

Jim Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That happens a lot to LittleLiberalEva.[/QUOTE]
You never went to war STFU

LMAO nice try jim
Jim Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That happens a lot to LittleLiberalEva.[/QUOTE]
You never went to war STFU[/QUOTE]
Neither did you. If you did you fought for the other side.

Jim
That happens a lot to LittleLiberalEva. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You never went to war STFU[/QUOTE]
Neither did you. If you did you fought for the other side.

Jim[/QUOTE]

LMAO prove it commie.