President Obama's approval rating holds steady

Post a review. Of a woman. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a catcher. Originally Posted by ExNYer

BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.

BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

HEH.
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

• CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 05:01 PM
snick

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Obama - "He is a Jackass"
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Obama - "He is a Jackass" Originally Posted by Doc_rob

BRILLIANT !!!!

you better go lay down and rest, you must be really tired after that brain strain