Looks like the big P finally died

It still seems to be up. My guess is that the ISP won't pull the plug until the next payment is past due. That way, they won't be in a position to be accused of any misdeed.
Well I just glad we found a place to keep in touch and continue and we been doing for so long. glad to see many familiar faces. RIP ASPD
Please, let's leave the ASPD drama at ASPD. It's getting very tiring.
Anyone know where to find some really good P@33y?
Oink
Anyone know where to find some really good P@33y?
Anyone know where to find some really good P@33y? Originally Posted by boardman
No really. I have cash!
I don't want to seem like a dick (well, maybe I do); it is interesting that Sucher's avatar was not allowed because it was a depiction of a child.

So many other harmless depictions or mentions of children were stricken and sometimes even points given.

However, I guess if it is a nice picture with kind words about Amber, then exceptions will be made.

http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?p...42#post2635142

I am very sorry ASPD is closing, especially since its closing is the direct result of Amber's family making incredibly poor decisions and destroying a 10-year Board and source of information.

Interesting that some of the final posts were in violations of the rules - but the current owners/Administration will not simply look the other way, but cheer the post.

I am SOOO happy there are other places to play, like here!
CB why are you posting that stuff here are you worried that they might ban you like
tbone2u and Mr.Clever if you post on ASPD.
I see tb2 and clever have joined our little "banned" fraternity.

This too will pass..................at least you got banned from a dead board.

If the devil bannishes someone from hell, where do they go?
CB why are you posting that stuff here are you worried that they might ban you like
tbone2u and Mr.Clever if you post on ASPD. Originally Posted by carkido45
already banned bro....keep up

The Admins stopped putting the "BANNED" notation on handles a while ago
I don't want to seem like a dick (well, maybe I do); it is interesting that Sucher's avatar was not allowed because it was a depiction of a child.

So many other harmless depictions or mentions of children were stricken and sometimes even points given.

However, I guess if it is a nice picture with kind words about Amber, then exceptions will be made.

http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?p...42#post2635142

I am very sorry ASPD is closing, especially since its closing is the direct result of Amber's family making incredibly poor decisions and destroying a 10-year Board and source of information.

Interesting that some of the final posts were in violations of the rules - but the current owners/Administration will not simply look the other way, but cheer the post.

I am SOOO happy there are other places to play, like here! Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I RTM'd.
Now, that is funny.
I know about the no Banned notation, CB from personal experience.
Just didn't know about you getting banned CB.
I can understand about MR.Clever and tbone2u getting banned they deserved it. lol

CB you did alot for ASPD. THAT SUCKS!!!!
I think I just got banned on the P Originally Posted by tbone2u
Don't worry it's only going to last 24 hours, then it won't matter, hahaha...
I know about the no Banned notation, CB from personal experience.
Just didn't know about you getting banned CB.
I can understand about MR.Clever and tbone2u getting banned they deserved it. lol

CB you did alot for ASPD. THAT SUCKS!!!! Originally Posted by carkido45
Well I tried to do a lot for the Community. And I will continue to do what I can for the community.

ASPD helped me when I came back the 2nd time; I spoke my mind and was banned - but I always knew why, except for this last time.

When Duche came on as the admin, my account was closed. I sent 4 emails to the staff asking why; I sent emails to the staff and duche directly; the only response I received was from Papa that he received them and sent them up the food chain.

I WAS going to write the Brain Trust aka the new owners, but the announcement of the Board closing was out and I didn't see the point.

I have no respect for Duche or the owners for not writting me back.

Hell, when I was banned the 1st time, Amber called me at home and we spoke for over 4 hours! I had a lot of respect for Amber AFTER that phone call - she spoke her mind; I spoke mine, and we saw eye-to-eye on a lot of things.

But at LEAST Amber had the balls to call and talk to me; neither duche or the owners have that.