How many fingers do you like?

So, I post ONE comment to you and you rant on like a six year old about my services which you will NEVER experience, and try to tell someone else how I will treat them after I've seen them? Then, you have to call me a bitch? Not that I mind, but grow up little BOY! NONE of that takes away from what you posted and my response to it, but nice try at diversion. Fallacy play at its finest when one can't counter with anything else. Point London.

You claim I insulted YOU though...no dear, I simply posted a comment that even started with, "NOT to sound condescending," so how you get all in a tizzy over that, is beyond me. Gosh, could you be any more insecure little mouse? Did the Big Bad London hurt your feewings?

Please do go change your vote honey, because I was ASKED to come back to Eccie, so obviously even the powers that be are bored to death with a few here lol. Believe me...if I have to play with nothing but MANGINAS, I won't be here all that long lol. I am not exactly being paid by the word like on a few other sites ha ha ha. FYI, if you're so damn good at daty, why all the questions? Then, why the rant when you get OMG answers to those questions! Oh wait, HOOKERS you pay said you were great right? That you're handsome and smart as well I bet...classic.

For the record, I have never had any issues with you awl4nott...ever. No, I was not picking a fight, but you chose to take it that way. If I misread your words that were right there in black and white, then that is my only mishap as those words are the only thing I commented on.

What's up Burk...missed you too babe.
Get'em tigress!! Geaux babe
I think if a manual came with each woman that we see, life would be easier on the guy trying to please his partner. The you hear this from her. NO, NO, NO. I said see page page 69 paragraph 6 line 9 Not do 69. damnit man, you still don't listen. But as that is not going to happen then it is up to the guy to figure out the technique that works best. Her subtle voice command of get 'down there and make me cum' with the guided hand coaxing the fingers As she says see right here. Do you see whre I am pointing ? in and around and the active face grinding added by the screams of delight help a lot. DAMN IT MAN, DO YOU NOT LISTEN. GET THAT FINGER OUT OF MY ASS!!! It's all about communication and this forum thread is a big help as well. Thanks ladies for the information, the words of wisdom and the expertise.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • Old-T
  • 01-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Wow. That is truly quite a rant--more like a temper tantrum.

So she misread your intent on a post--hate to tell you but that happens quite often--both here and in writen mediums of all types. Don't you think you went off JUST A TAD BIT TOO MUCH?

It is very difficult to think that level of ire (your post) was generated by London's post. You have to have had it pent up for a long time--and about a lot of other things.

Again, wow!

Well you were certainly right when you announce that the "Baitch is back" because you've misconstrued everything I've said in an unnecessary attempt to create drama. Or maybe I'm judging you on your reputation and not on your words.
Originally Posted by awl4knot
Yea, no shit right. He flat out typed " that a finger can serve as an ally in an otherwise monotonous task," so how can one extrapolate anything other than what I did? I would never refer to giving someone pleasure as a monotonous task, then claim that a finger can get you to the finish, if I REALLY enjoyed doing it so damn much.

When I commented about "hobbyists taking forever and trying to get another pop in the remaining time," I was not referring to MY clients lol. As if....I have a 2 hour minimum to avoid those very types, so msog is a given, accepted, and enjoyed!

I was referring to those who do on purpose to book with half hour or hourly providers, then dare bitch about not getting msog when only 5 minutes remain. I don't see those types to begin with, so of course that comment was in jest.
Jesus fucking christ. Some people are more sensitive than a clitoris.

Speaking of clitorises I am not sticking my tongue in a providers hot box. Not happening. But I will stick a finger in there and have actually been taught how to do it. so many women seem to be resistant to it.

I would think that a nice G spot rubbing would be nice for most girls. I have read that there is another spot towards the back of the vagina, It is supposed to make a more prolonged deep orgasm after the Gspot. I have searched for it but most women get tired of the probing.

There is nothing like hitting the Gspot and rubbing the clit with the thumb until they beg you to stop. Any ladies up for that?
Again, no...prefer a tongue. Guys who stick dry fingers into a vagina that is NOT ready do it no good whatsoever. Most of them don't run like a waterfall at the sight of you lol. Unless my vagina is REALLY wet, I don't want anything going near it...thanks. I am also not one for artificial lubricants as they defeat the purpose of being actually "ready" for insertion.

I can understand your preference for NOT going down on providers though, as we each have our own quirks don't we? Most of the guys I see INSIST on it though and I sure as hell am not going to complain lol. Then again, I am not banging numerous suitors per day, and they damn well know it.
I know i would stick my tongue where ever london rayne told me to
You are on your own.
I know i would stick my tongue where ever london rayne told me to Originally Posted by soxfan
lol! AND I bet she has some sexy feet you would love to play with!
Y'all are funny ha ha. My feet are TINY as fk. Barely a size 6.
LR needs to be fisted
You shut your mouth OSD..no way in HELL! I nearly pass out if a guy tries to put 2 in there, and I have to take Xanax to see the OB. Keep away!!!
I prefer my DNA to not be under your fingernails...and an unscraped vaginal canal...thanks!
This is too funny!