JUST TO DAM BIG!!!

Well were a perfect fit... I'm metric! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Learn the metric system, Still Looking! 9.5 cm is 3.74 inches! Don't tell me you are that small. If you are that's cool; I'm not much bigger!!!
I'm not sure how that can happen, but I bet it would hurt in your ear also! I've banged a few "uterus" around before, but have never heard of anyone making entry. OK, perhaps little still looking’s wiggly warriors! But DAMN! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh baby, I will let you know when I'm in Austin. Have that jar of Vaseline ready!
Learn the metric system, Still Looking! 9.5 cm is 3.74 inches! Don't tell me you are that small. If you are that's cool; I'm not much bigger!!! Originally Posted by Casanova69
I was told there would be no math.
I was told there would be no math. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ha! I hate math too! I was merely goofing on Mr. Still Looking. We Americans aren't very familiar with the metric system!
Learn the metric system, Still Looking! 9.5 cm is 3.74 inches! Don't tell me you are that small. If you are that's cool; I'm not much bigger!!! Originally Posted by Casanova69
Some girls like it that wide? LOL
Oh baby, I will let you know when I'm in Austin. Have that jar of Vaseline ready! Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon
It is so wonderful to have a lady say that to me! LOL
Do you use hefty bags for rubbers? 3.74 inches wide is ridiculous. The widest condom they make is 2.2 inches. You're too funny partner. But if you are that thick, I envy you!
Do you use hefty bags for rubbers? 3.74 inches wide is ridiculous. The widest condom they make is 2.2 inches. You're too funny partner. But if you are that thick, I envy you! Originally Posted by Casanova69
I order my covers from Fantasy Island! LOL
Me too, me too.
how about palm length....kind of like the carry a knife rule....no longer han your palm.
The biggest one I've ever experienced was a man in Austin. Woahhh...it made my pussy meow louder!!!
Here Kitty, kitty, Kitty!
The biggest one I've ever experienced was a man in Austin. Woahhh...it made my pussy meow louder!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Sounds like the guy was the "cat's meow"! Any other ladies have tales of gigantic suitors?
Lets See Now!
Lets See Now! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'll bet most providers have seen a bit of everything!! I would like to know if they have seen very many of the "extra-large" size!! LOL. Funny chart, SL!