Specific Role Play

I've done step-mom/stepson role play and have so much fun with it! I would LOVE being Daddy's little slut! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
Yes you sure did!! We'll do that one next my dear. Good times!!
Daggajones, you hit the nail on the fucking head. Love the way you think.
Most schools have a daddy's weekend where daddy's can visit and fuck both their step daughters and her best friends so the girls can compare more accurately)) girls post on Facebook who has the hottest daddy and you want it to be you) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Teagen, that scenario would be so hot. You seducing me in your dorm room and as we are in the middle of it a few of your friends arrive ad join us for a night to never be forgotten. ❤️❤️❤️
In my experience, as soon as all the girls find out who is the hottest Daddy, they all want to fuck him so there are definite perks in being named hottest Daddy to fuck)
Daggajones, you hit the nail on the fucking head. Love the way you think. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy

The VERY best of scenarios. Got to enjoy one the other day Not sure if they ever left subspace.
  • pqaz
  • 08-14-2017, 10:30 AM
Love this thread, haha! People can't judge others for what gets them off. I happen to fantasize about women using me for their enjoyment, whether it be teacher/student to nurse/patient to boss/employee to stepmom/son basically a hot older woman knowing what she wants and knowing how to get it. Nothing turns me on more than that
I do love me some role play! Its been a long time since ive got to partake.
I haven't, but I wanted to "hit" my daughters college roommates with a vengeance.
You can be my hot step sister that's always walking around in a school girl mini skirt just teasing me to the point where you get a bit closer to me on the bed and start seeing what i got down there so i can later on start going down on you and feeling up your tits and round ass and then later on to the point where I am penetrating my step sisters sweet sweet wet juicy pussy.
Mine is also slightly different... thinking of a baby girl who knows she is sexy and has caught me starting at her feet and sees that I act differently when she wears sexy sandals, flip flops or just barefoot...

Then one day I am watching TV, we're along in the house, she has just come out of the shower, hair is still wet and wearing a sexy PJ set and comes onto the couch next to me, exposing her beautiful and sexy feet just the right way and close to my hands.

After a few minutes, she sees me staring and says, "Daddy, I've had a tough day, would you mind massaging my feet?"
"Sure" I say, doing a bad job of hiding my excitement of a school boy having just received a passed note from the head cheerleader...

This is the scenario of the girl who takes control of the situation, using my fetish and weakness to her advantage. So many options involved!

Any role play is amazing in my world but both sides have to take ownership and not be afraid to push the boundaries. So many pro's say they can do it, but then don't know how to feel comfortable actually taking control. Those that do, thank you!
Mmmm I had a session with a Daddy who wanted me to Dom him so he pleased his little girl. I wore a high school looking outfit and had much fun having Daddy please his Princess. Never thought of it that way always love a twist.

Sent him home with a pair of cumstained panties of mine and he has to smell them at certain times everyday. I'm sure I'll see him soon.

Life is so much better and unique with kink. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Actually a fantasy I've had about a Daddy who has the tables turned on him by his "little" girl who learns what the law would do to him if it ever found out. Then she has the upper hand and can get "revenge" for all the nasty perverted things he's been doing to her...
Love this thread, haha! People can't judge others for what gets them off. I happen to fantasize about women using me for their enjoyment, whether it be teacher/student to nurse/patient to boss/employee to stepmom/son basically a hot older woman knowing what she wants and knowing how to get it. Nothing turns me on more than that Originally Posted by pqaz
Must she be older? I know I'm short and younger. I promise you though I know what I want and how to get it. Also how to take control of a situation. Perhaps a younger and an older...ooo...now that's hot.
Mine is also slightly different... thinking of a baby girl who knows she is sexy and has caught me starting at her feet and sees that I act differently when she wears sexy sandals, flip flops or just barefoot...

Then one day I am watching TV, we're along in the house, she has just come out of the shower, hair is still wet and wearing a sexy PJ set and comes onto the couch next to me, exposing her beautiful and sexy feet just the right way and close to my hands.

After a few minutes, she sees me staring and says, "Daddy, I've had a tough day, would you mind massaging my feet?"
"Sure" I say, doing a bad job of hiding my excitement of a school boy having just received a passed note from the head cheerleader...

This is the scenario of the girl who takes control of the situation, using my fetish and weakness to her advantage. So many options involved!

Any role play is amazing in my world but both sides have to take ownership and not be afraid to push the boundaries. So many pro's say they can do it, but then don't know how to feel comfortable actually taking control. Those that do, thank you! Originally Posted by luckytexan77
I LOVE FOOT FETISH! My feet are always down for a good rub. Since I take excellent care of my size 7's and they are velvety soft to the touch. Forcing my toes into a begging subs mouth is also enjoyable. Wonderful fantasy...Mmm yes.
Actually a fantasy I've had about a Daddy who has the tables turned on him by his "little" girl who learns what the law would do to him if it ever found out. Then she has the upper hand and can get "revenge" for all the nasty perverted things he's been doing to her... Originally Posted by jammanoman
Revenge...no sweeter a word. Tie Daddy down and make him pay. Mmm yes. No better type role-play than vengeance role play.
I LOVE FOOT FETISH! My feet are always down for a good rub. Since I take excellent care of my size 7's and they are velvety soft to the touch. Forcing my toes into a begging subs mouth is also enjoyable. Wonderful fantasy...Mmm yes.

Damn,I love that.