The Clintons on welfare...

Wait a minute. I'M casting 'aspersions'. But you're the one calling them faggots. How the fuck does that compute? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Exactly! You'd be the hypocritical "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas casting homo aspersions in your hopelessly lame attempts to defend faggots.
Exactly! You'd be the hypocritical "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas casting homo aspersions in your hopelessly lame attempts to defend faggots. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're not making any sense. I'm defending their right to marry. I'm not casting aspersions. You're the one who calls me a faggot in every post. How is that not casting aspersions?
You're not making any sense. I'm defending their right to marry. I'm not casting aspersions. You're the one who calls me a faggot in every post. How is that not casting aspersions? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the unrepentant H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E (spelled that out for ya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas) when you do it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You'd be the unrepentant H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E (spelled that out for ya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas) when you do it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No I wouldn't. You're just mad that you're gay and ugly and no one wants to bang you.
No I wouldn't. You're just mad that you're gay and ugly and no one wants to bang you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The effectiveness of your hypocritical homo aspersions is wholly dependent on the premise that everyone rejects homos because their behavior is outside societal norms, you hypocritical and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're hung up on a 12 year old calling cops pigs and I'M the anal retentive one? Ok...

I can't miss something that wasn't there btw. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I am sure you know this but the point is, she had to learn that behavior from somewhere. Most children learn that from their parents, at least that's the argument the left uses when their discusses racisim. So which is it, do children model their behavior after their parents? or does that only happen when their learning the word nigger. Quit deflecting, that's what's wrong with both sides, neither wants to admit when the other side makes a point, they feel it weakens their positions but the reality is their response in most cases does that.
IBGrubergruber is back on the Gruber trail again., At this rate, he'll outgrubrr everybody in grubering history, including himself, IBGrubergruber.

And, IBgrubergruber is the most homogruberphoqbic cockgruber on ECCIE. No wonder he grubershits uncontrollably when anybody mentions his Gruber proclivities... He likes it in His grubercloset.

Right, GOOOOBER?
I think it's time to take the Harry Reid approach...

The allegations are out there. Let the Clintons prove they didn't.
Having to refile 5 years of income tax returns is not a very good start.

This country and the world are tired of being slimed by the Clinton crime family.
The Clintons have to win the 2016 election.

They need to stuff their "Foundation" some more, before they "retire."
Louis Freeh, former director of the FBI, did say that he thought the Clinton White House was run like an organized crime family.
Louis Freeh, former director of the FBI, did say that he thought the Clinton White House was run like an organized crime family. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You could contend he was trying to sell a book and that his stint as head of the company was a shitty one. People with things to sell and axes to grind often tell lies or exaggerate.
People with things to sell and axes to grind often tell lies or exaggerate. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You mean like Obama selling his two books???
You mean like Obama selling his two books??? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Why does everything come back to Obama with you? We aren't even talking about that, but here you come bringing him up. I get it. You hate the black man. Yeah, like Obama or every other motherfucker that has EVER sold a fucking book. Jesus Christ.
Why does everything come back to Obama with you? We aren't even talking about that, but here you come bringing him up. I get it. You hate the black man. Yeah, like Obama or every other motherfucker that has EVER sold a fucking book. Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just checking.. since you seem to be SOOOOO in love with everything Obama, just asking if all your ragging on "piece of shit slimy politicians" also applies to the BLACK MAN that you love so desperately? Or is he "too special" to be doing the same sort of slimy political bull shit?
Just checking.. since you seem to be SOOOOO in love with everything Obama, just asking if all your ragging on "piece of shit slimy politicians" also applies to the BLACK MAN that you love so desperately? Or is he "too special" to be doing the same sort of slimy political bull shit? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Where have I ever said that? I'll tell you this; I don't love him as much as you seem to hate him.