Any truth behind the stereotypes?

Here is my two cents on this and related issues based solely on my experience. By no means am I trying to be insulting at all to anyone, but rather answer the question honestly.

1. Tightness of a woman is related to three factors,
A. children (or lack there of);
B. body type as revealed most accurately by wrist size, height, and size of mouth,; and
C. Weight

2. Redheads in general are tighter than brunettes, but usually have less responsive nipples

3. Hispanics women are the most demanding in bed and reach orgasm fastest,

4. All but one of the multiple orgasmic women I have been with have been light skinned, blue or green eyed. Where as women of African, Hispanic or Mediterranean ethnicity I could only ring their bell once if at all.

5. The most telling sign regarding the sensuality and sexual drive of a women, irrespective of race, is well defined, wide philthrum, which is the space between the nose and the mouth.
I do not know why I opened this thread, and then responded in it. Ahehehe.

I had one heck of a week, in a good way. Damn thread jinxed me in a good way.

I'll send you a pm, it will have you laughing your pretty booty off.

I apologize if I offended anyone by asking, apparently I did. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
My question back to you and all ladies / people in general is how different does man feel with or with out fore-skin? ... Again I know part of this is skill, but what do you notice in general? & How does the condom affect the feel ie cut with a rubber feels about the same as cut with out or uncut feels different with out?? Originally Posted by FishGuy13
I've been with a few uncut fellas but it was always covered so I have no opinion on that. However BBBJ is definitely different (depending on how much skin they have) and I peel the skin back LIKE A BANANA LOL!
Hmmm,

I am a mix. Black from the waist down, white redneck from the waist up to the neck and Asian in the head (cause I am wicked smart!).

You can figure out explanations for the first two.
So, Bolt, you have nappy, unshaven pubes, a severely overhanging beergut, and a melon head with small teeth???

OK, got it.