ECCIE Staff Addition Big C

• BIG C
  • 01-23-2010, 08:44 AM
I am too lazy to look for one, but I think he deserves a Minnesota Vikings logo more:w avetowel2: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
You do realize that I have the power to ban you, don't ya.....
Wouldn't be the same without BID C
Big C...even better bro, we have the power to change avatars and sig lines...alt comedy would look good with a Cowboys Star, don't ya think?

LAP
  • BIG C
  • 01-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Big C...even better bro, we have the power to change avatars and sig lines...alt comedy would look good with a Cowboys Star, don't ya think?

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I thought you had to be an admin to make changes like that to someone's profile.....Yeah, I should change his avatar to the Star and put the link to their official website in his sig line.....That'll teach people not to be dissing on DA BOYZ whilst I'm around.....LOL
You do realize that I have the power to ban you, don't ya..... Originally Posted by BIG C

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I thought you had to be an admin to make changes like that to someone's profile.....Yeah, I should change his avatar to the Star and put the link to their official website in his sig line.....That'll teach people not to be dissing on DA BOYZ whilst I'm around.....LOL Originally Posted by BIG C

Ha Ha funny fellas just don't make a Steelers logo
  • BIG C
  • 01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Ha Ha funny fellas just don't make a Steelers logo Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I'm a 40+ years COWBOYS fan which means I'm required by law to dislike the Steelers since we're 1-2 in Super Bowls against them.....
can you please remove that review that txguy wrote on me from texarkana???that dude is really lying on me!!!i have ever ever had a condomn break on me since i have been having sex lol and his wife busted him and she is the one thats probably saying those this thats why i changed my number
  • BIG C
  • 01-26-2010, 02:48 PM
can you please remove that review that txguy wrote on me from texarkana???that dude is really lying on me!!!i have ever ever had a condomn break on me since i have been having sex lol and his wife busted him and she is the one thats probably saying those this thats why i changed my number Originally Posted by justice4fun
I think this would get you better results if you made the request to the moderator for whichever forum the review is posted in and not as a reply to this thread.....
Congrats!!