Golden Showers...

Eh with most providers I don't even think about it, maybe if she brought it up I might consider it.

There is one lady though that I have thought about being on both ends of the stream with quite a bit. She's into receiving but has a very shy bladder from what she's told me. Hopefully some day. Then we can do eachother at the same time, hopefully before we piss eachother off.
Hmm,

Not sure I can help much.

But, my experience is that for all non-vanilla activities, your best bet is to contact a mature/experienced provider in your area and ask her help. She may not be into your kink, but your best chance of finding a (reliable) someone who relates to your kink is through her..

Good luck.

Willen
book a two hour and bring me a 6 pack of green Dos XX (beer makes me have to go) and I'll soak you!!
I can give you a great golden shower nice and warm.
Who is she who loved it? Tori?

Thanks

BJHunter Originally Posted by BJHunter
Hi babe,
I don't think that the OP here is referencing me, but I do love experimenting with watersports going both ways. The amount that I will accept is directly proportional to how clear your piss is - the closer it is to my level of clarity, the closer it can get to my face.

But seriously, if you want to soak me as much as I want to soak you, please prepare as I do. Start upping your water intake days before we meet. The morning of, have just a little caffeine (if you tend to have caffeine -I opt for tea as coffee piss is very, very STRONG - definitely too strong for me to receive). Then tons of water for the rest of the day, maybe even some pineapple juice for good measure. Besides making your piss lovely, tasty and clear, it will also help you produce a good amount. Because volume counts too...

xoxox
Tori
Tori, thank you. Yum is all I can think of.

BJHunter
Tori offered some good advice....lots of water. Also, if you are planning a wet adventure with your play partner, try to avoid eating meat for a day or so. (Really, any kind of high protein diet). Protein can break down into keystones, which leave you with terrible smelling (and tasting) pee. Try to stick to fruits and veggies...drink lots of water...and as tori suggested, pineapple juice. Your partner will love it! (Oh, yeah....the day of the "big event", feel free to indulge in your adult beverage of choice....beer, wine, cocktails...these all act as diuretics. So not only will they reduce inhibitions, they also insure a good, healthy flow. ENJOY!!!
I've done it both ways, I enjoyed it more being pissed. It's a control thing. Now what's really hot is a milk enema!!!
I have given and received...and enjoyed both.
As for explaining the attraction.....it is highly intimate and erotic at the same time.......the warmth as it hits generates a feeling that can't quite be explained.
Any ladies that enjoy it as being given to and ladies that like to give back to the guy ? Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner

I have learned something NEW....
Think I need to move to Texas....LOL! (Any kinky providers in the N.O. area? PM me)
I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9SSXCaOLg Originally Posted by ToriValentine
Damn Tori, you need to come to Oklahoma City. I want to drink your piss so bad