Walter William
180,000 United States Colored Troops Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this includes Larry Elder.
I’ll go with Medgar Evers. He did a lot for Civil Rights
Thomas Sowell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p94zVXQkygc Originally Posted by zerodahero
thomas sowell dissing intellectuals...
ZDH ya da man!!!

didn't know Maynard Keynes was a eugenist.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2021, 02:18 AM

didn't know Maynard Keynes was a eugenist. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://mises.org/wire/keynes-eugeni...lation-control

I do not want to derail this fine thread ....so I think I will start a new one on Keynes
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2021, 01:31 PM
Anybody who has read the autobiography of Malcom X written by Alex Haley will understand why I have so much respect for him. I respect a person who can admit when they were wrong. Sure it cost him his life, but he still did what was right while knowing the consequences he would face from the Nation of Islam.

He changed along with the times. oeb11 is incorrect to spew his liberal bad mouthing because he does not know the whole story and he just picked a quote from a young Malcolm X and not the man who was no longer brainwashed as he evolved as a man.

To keep this positive though, MLK has already been mentioned as he should. But I couldn't be that peaceful if I was treated worse than a dog so I like Malcolm X's way better because I 100% believe in aggression when attacked. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

LM - thank you - you post the usual liberal DPST whining about Truth and FACTS about Liberal DPST/ccpers and their marxist agenda.

malcolm X was correct, and i stand by my comments.

and from the post of Malcolm X i quoted - I would think Malcolm X would side with my comments over liberal nonsense . !
I serve with LTC Davis the son of GEN Benjamin O. Davis Jr, the commander of the Tuskegee Airmen. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
The Tuskagee airmen were the best!
Malcom X is an excellent choice.

I chose Ali because of what he gave up by rejecting to be used by our government in an unjust war. Originally Posted by WTF
agree on Ali
I dont admire anyone
LM - thank you - you post the usual liberal DPST whining about Truth and FACTS about Liberal DPST/ccpers and their marxist agenda.

and from the post of Malcolm X i quoted - I would think Malcolm X would side with my comments over liberal nonsense . ! Originally Posted by oeb11
Geez, just do some research on him is all I will say. You are quoting him when he was young, militant and hated white people before he got to know them in a peaceful manner when he became better educated. Or don't. Fuck if I care either way.

I really don't get what part of I am neither a liberal nor a conservative that you don't understand. The only thing you should understand is that I think Trump is a fucking idiot who had no business being president and that is it.
Geez, just do some research on him is all I will say. You are quoting him when he was young, militant and hated white people before he got to know them in a peaceful manner when he became better educated. Or don't. Fuck if I care either way.

I really don't get what part of I am neither a liberal nor a conservative that you don't understand. The only thing you should understand is that I think Trump is a fucking idiot who had no business being president and that is it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

and from the post of Malcolm X i quoted - I would think Malcolm X would side with my comments over liberal nonsense . !

I wondered how long this would last before a Deep Space/ marxist agenda post surfaced from oebbie. Actually took longer than I thought it would
I dont admire anyone Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Besides yourself
[COLOR="Red"]I wondered how long this would last before a Deep Space/ marxist agenda post surfaced from oebbie. Actually took longer than I thought it would Originally Posted by Jam3768
Well, at least it was a positive thread for a minute. That's about 30 seconds longer than I expected.
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2021, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

I wondered how long this would last before a Deep Space/ marxist agenda post surfaced from oebbie. Actually took longer than I thought it would Originally Posted by Jam3768

'J' = please consider posting something cogent and constructive

rather than deliberate, insulting name-calling.

There is a role model for you, 'J' - 1b1 - do you also wish to join teh 'Band"???
'J' = please consider posting something cogent and constructive

rather than deliberate, insulting name-calling. Originally Posted by oeb11
Why don't you do the same? I'm no liberal but because I believe Trump is a piece of shit you keep accusing me of being one because my views don't fit your narrative.

Jam has not been calling you names. He has only stated what you post ad nauseam.
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2021, 07:23 AM
Well, at least it was a positive thread for a minute. That's about 30 seconds longer than I expected. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

If the thread 'degenerated into 'conservatism" - who started that mess?
Whining - the DPST/ccp usual mode of 'communication'!