Biden gets support from white supremacists

I wouldn’t know that, I thought they were all about the beer.

Rooskies like vodka, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bet hoes hummer drinks vodka!
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2020, 02:07 PM
I wouldn’t know that, I thought they were all about the beer.

Rooskies like vodka, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They're alcoholics, they'll drink anything you can brew or distill in the Great White North. BUT THEY DON'T DRINK SHINER BOCK. Texans drink Shiner Bock. And Lone Star. And we tear up every time we think about when they closed down the Pearl brewery.

Now what you should have said is something like "I spewed Lone Star on my keyboard, but by damn I wish I was spewing Pearl because that was one damn fine brew and you just can't find it anymore." Nobody would have figured out what you're up to.
I'm more of a Grand Prize man, m'self.

Why is American great? Because humans over 21 can spend so much time writing so much drivel on mindless, irrational and childish boards like this. We confuse that with the good life, don't we. Hoofy's humor is juvenile. Hoofy is goofy.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2020, 08:53 PM
Why is American great? Because humans over 21 can spend so much time writing so much drivel on mindless, irrational and childish boards like this. We confuse that with the good life, don't we. Hoofy's humor is juvenile. Hoofy is goofy. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Sir, you obviously just don't get it. Canada represents an existential threat to our way of life. This little corner of the internet is a social media battleground and by damn the United States of America is going to win.

I'm more of a Grand Prize man, m'self.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a load of crap. You suck down Molson and Moosehead like they came from your mother's teat.
Sir, you obviously just don't get it. Canada represents an existential threat to our way of life. This little corner of the internet is a social media battleground and by damn the United States of America is going to win.

What a load of crap. You suck down Molson and Moosehead like they came from your mother's teat. Originally Posted by Tiny

sir, YR drinks piss.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2020, 10:39 PM
sir, YR drinks piss. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No argument with that. Molson and Moosehead are piss.
No argument with that. Molson and Moosehead are piss. Originally Posted by Tiny
so is corona.
Are you too lazy to Google it? Typical. You are lazy just like a {staff edit-ck-- racial slurs are not allowed}. Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted
Ouch! We'll see ya in a few months when you conjure up yet another handle to troll and bash the Eccie forums.
Sir, you obviously just don't get it. Canada represents an existential threat to our way of life. This little corner of the internet is a social media battleground and by damn the United States of America is going to win. Originally Posted by Tiny
I blame Canada

https://youtu.be/bOR38552MJA
Ouch! We'll see ya in a few months when you conjure up yet another handle to troll and bash the Eccie forums. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Nah. He'll be back before Christmas to read us bedtime stories!
Is asshole play considered taboo?

Asking for a lockdown lover.
Is asshole play considered taboo?

Asking for a lockdown lover. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Taboo? No! Its a given!
  • Tiny
  • 11-24-2020, 07:33 AM
so is corona. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
But nothing beats a frosty mug of Tsingtao

I blame Canada

https://youtu.be/bOR38552MJA Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Damn right