Black Students Seek Non-White Roomate

I agree the reparations should be in lieu of welfare as well as affirmative action.

As for where the money comes from, create it out of thin air like we do now!

$100 grand per person should do it. Originally Posted by DSK
reparations on slavery is long past due. 40 acres & a mule; ex-slaves were to get. Andrew Johnson, a democrat turned Republican, vetoed it.
those people are long dead.

discrimination on the other hand, alot of those people are still alive. we already have remedies in place for that like "welfare", "free housing" & free "etc."
I'm fine with that but I'm trying to get the [prohibited plurarl word] to quit complaining and rioting all the time Originally Posted by DSK
can you put in the first & last letter of the prohibited word so that we can guess what it is????
can you put in the first & last letter of the prohibited word so that we can guess what it is???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"African POS" has been approved by DickEmDown as not being a violation of the "new" racial slur rule for this forum!!

(I'm not agreeing with his assessment/decision, but it is what it is!)
reparations on slavery is long past due. 40 acres & a mule; ex-slaves were to get. Andrew Johnson, a democrat turned Republican, vetoed it.
those people are long dead.

discrimination on the other hand, alot of those people are still alive. we already have remedies in place for that like "welfare", "free housing" & free "etc." Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Free looting and pillaging ( see Baltimore ) !
  • DSK
  • 08-17-2016, 09:31 AM
can you put in the first & last letter of the prohibited word so that we can guess what it is???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nu....Rho
  • DSK
  • 08-17-2016, 09:32 AM
"African POS" has been approved by DickEmDown as not being a violation of the "new" racial slur rule for this forum!!

(I'm not agreeing with his assessment/decision, but it is what it is!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can go with that, too.
I can go with that, too. Originally Posted by DSK
Caveat: It was only one: DickemDown.

The next in line might say differently.

And make sure your "tone" is correct when you type it!!!
Free looting and pillaging ( see Baltimore ) ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
yes unfortunately more "gimmies"