Willard vs Big Bird.

More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Great come back. For a change, you have nothing to offer, other than name calling. You toffee nosed, spotty bottomed heap of parrot droppings!

Next guess, janitor at the bus depot.

Am I getting warm, dilweed?
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cyber stalker.
Dims finally have found a pair of hips bigger than Michelle's for Barry to hide behind.
It's about time someone did away with that oversized parrot. Originally Posted by acp5762
parrot? eye thought it was an over-sized canary!
for the stupids here that support continued funding of PBS. are you all aware that PBS is basically an subsidy slush fund for corporations?

Sesame St. is a multi-million dollar business and are doing very well and they don't certainly need the PBS subsidy.

I've always been bother ed by PBS's fund raising drives to fund programs considering that they are budgeted annually by congress.

Currently, PBS's budget is roughly 400 million. a drop in the bucket to be sure, but added with other programs that need to be cut. savings can be significant

PBS is one of the many other un-needed programs that will have to be cut or eliminated.
Romney is 65.
People working in corporations retire @ 65.
Leave there job open for younger people.

So should Romney and be an example for perfect corporate life.

Go get social security Mitt, your earned it. And retire!
for the stupids here that support continued funding of PBS. are you all aware that PBS is basically an subsidy slush fund for corporations?

Sesame St. is a multi-million dollar business and are doing very well and they don't certainly need the PBS subsidy.

I've always been bother ed by PBS's fund raising drives to fund programs considering that they are budgeted annually by congress.

Currently, PBS's budget is roughly 400 million. a drop in the bucket to be sure, but added with other programs that need to be cut. savings can be significant

PBS is one of the many other un-needed programs that will have to be cut or eliminated. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

If you want them cut then cut the funds( 20 mil) they pay to airlines for empty seats...
You know, if the programming was so damn good, it should ber making a killing either in donations or advertising.
I am not sure why in this day and age that we as a people through the money we borrow pay for op0ne tv station over another.
Greatest thing is watching a hour of news and no commercials.The alphabet stations you get 10 min of news in 30 minuets.
Get DVR and FF thru the commercials. Go to the major news aggregators online. There's tons of stuff that runs the political gamut. The last thing I need is to hear a local talking head tease me about whats going to be on the 10 o'clock news unless its Dominique Sachse and I'm starting to get tired of her shit.

Yeah, but I'd give her fifty bucks!
Really? $16 TRILLION in debt, and you won't even cut the subsidy to Public Broadcasting? Anyone care to guess what percentage of PBS and NPR the federal government funds? Anyone wonder where the licensing fees for "Big Bird" toys and items go?

Gawd. You people will defend ANYTHING!!