ALLOW HANDGUN OWNERSHIP BASED ON PARTY REGISTRATION.........

LOL........................con text please.............:

Originally Posted by JCM800
Not nearly as funny as watching you flounder around trying to be superior. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
IBIgnorant is not superior to a roundworm. a YANKEE roundworm at that!

LMAO @ the toothless Deliverance dipshit!
IBIgnorant is not superior to a roundworm. a YANKEE roundworm at that!

LMAO @ the toothless Deliverance dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one here wants to know what you were doing to contract and become so familiar with roundworms, Assup the jackass. BTW, it's a forbidden topic.
Bullshit. You should be a forbidden topic, nematode!

LMAO @ gelatinous mass of ass....
Bullshit. You should be a forbidden topic, nematode!

LMAO @ gelatinous mass of ass.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go ahead then, you fucking ingrate. Tell the forum how you contracted roundworms, and when you're pointed, don't cry that you weren't warned, Assup the jackass.
all I said was that you were inferior to a roundworm. a YANKEE roundworm at that.

And you are.

Why don't you prove (links please) what forms of life to which you are superior.

and don't fucking threaten me, dickdripper
I said you were inferior to a roundworm. a YANKEE roundworm at that.

And you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you still haven't related how your personal experiences with roundworms has made you such an expert on roundworms, Assup the jackass.

Goddamn are you thick, Deliverance boy.

Hung anybody lately? Put down the banjo and answer that Johnny Reb!
Goddamn are you thick, Deliverance boy.

Hung anybody lately? Put down the banjo and answer that Johnny Reb! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Hung", Assup the jackass? You're another illiterate jackass, Assup the jackass. Or, are you fantasizing about your boyfriend, Assup the jackass? Just an FYI, Assup the jackass, there was a time when you'd have been "hanged" for what you do with your "hung" boyfriend.
TWAT OF THE YEAR!

suits you, Banjo Boy!

And this award suits you, Assup!

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR

ASSUP!!!

TWAT OF THE YEAR!

suits you, Banjo Boy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass is morbidly fascinated with certain disgusting homerotic scenes in Deliverance. That's why he was elected:

• Doove
  • 02-09-2013, 08:41 AM
It is clear the Democratic Party is anti-gun....they are the ones pushing for more gun control............they are the party pushing for more restrictions. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
We would see an almost over night drop in Democratic registration around the country.....it would be a good thing ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is there even a shred of consistency in your comments?
Assup the jackass is morbidly fascinated with certain disgusting homerotic scenes in Deliverance. That's why he was elected:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so you find those scenes homoerotic? you're sicker than I thought!