Bathroom Mirrors (LOL)

I would love something in the build and style LIKE Miss Z. Originally Posted by hobby hound
Here we go......
Word is humming around Shayla that you and STILL LOOKING are going to meet up in Vegas and you know how us men want to hear all the juicy details about your fine self. Originally Posted by hobby hound
Somebody has been going back and ready some old threads!
I swear a few years back there was a Gal that had bathroom phone photos in Her profile, and in one of them, there was a big ole "log" floating in the toilet, which the mirrow had caught.

Maybe one of you guys that are really good at searches could find that. Priceless.
When it comes to the pics, I really am looking for the attitude as much as anything. That look in her eye that says "come and get me"...

As for the pic quality, the best sessions I've had came from the women with the best showcase pics. They tend to be the most professional and take the business seriously. They also tend to be the best liars, which I sincerely appreciate! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I'm with Skylar! Hilarious!!!
I swear a few years back there was a Gal that had bathroom phone photos in Her profile, and in one of them, there was a big ole "log" floating in the toilet, which the mirrow had caught.

Maybe one of you guys that are really good at searches could find that. Priceless. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You know we love talking smack behind the forums and got to compare notes on pussy. Men TALK ABOUT ALL THE TWATS AROUND HERE.
You know we love talking smack behind the forums and got to compare notes on pussy. Men TALK ABOUT ALL THE TWATS AROUND HERE. Originally Posted by hobby hound
Oh Shit! Here we go....