Guys, what makes a pretty pussy?

lol--thanks Skylar,I so wanna meet you
{you coming to the Nola m&g?}
I have a fat meaty pussy with 4inch labia......and have NEVER been told it is ugly {or looks like grand canyon}...lol

{it all has to do with genetics,not sex.I have had my large labia all my life}

Pretty is yours Dee just as you are lowering yourself onto my face for a tongue lashing! Mmmm good to the last drop!
Jaci,

I'm Native American too. But, I was never told that. I do kegals to keep my muscles tight and for no other reason.

Its all a matter of ones beliefs and opinions. No need to get "uptight" about it. Originally Posted by MsElena
Kegals are good for bringing on or strengthening orgasms too.
Kegals??? Is that a new snack? Gimme that bag of kegals. Shit kegals are up to 3.98 a bag can you believe that shit? Or maybe its something you wear. I wanted to impress her so I put on my best pair of kegals for her. Her kegals look like shit doesn't she ever wash them. What was this fucking thread about? Oh yea pretty pussies. If it ain't stinky and I don't fall in it's pretty
  • Sam54
  • 03-06-2012, 05:51 AM
I think all vagina's are ugly... Originally Posted by Shayla
RIDDLE:

"What looks nasty....smells nasty....and tastes nasty....but guys can't get enough of them?" You got it!!!

Actually I love the variety of looks as long as they are clean and not "gamy".

My first experience with DATY...I wanted to gag and throw up....but of course that was years ago and I loooooooooooooooove the taste of a clean lady!
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2012, 06:18 AM

So what do you think? What do you consider the attributes of a pretty pussy and what would make a pussy ugly?

Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I pretty pussy knows when to STFU, an ugly one loves hearing herself talk.

lol--thanks Skylar,I so wanna meet you
{you coming to the Nola m&g?} Originally Posted by DallasRain
YES! I will be there!! And thank you for the pw

Kegals??? Is that a new snack? Gimme that bag of kegals. Shit kegals are up to 3.98 a bag can you believe that shit? Or maybe its something you wear. I wanted to impress her so I put on my best pair of kegals for her. Her kegals look like shit doesn't she ever wash them. What was this fucking thread about? Oh yea pretty pussies. If it ain't stinky and I don't fall in it's pretty Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL kegals are the oldest and most basis form of vaginal wall strengthening. It is done by contracting and relaxing the PC muscles in the vagina. Other techniques use instruments like Ben-Wa balls (my fave), you have to use your muscles to keep them in, they are like weights for your vagina.

I pretty pussy knows when to STFU, an ugly one loves hearing herself talk. Originally Posted by WTF
Totally know what you mean, those talking vaginas can be so annoying. I find the best way to shut them up is to shove a cock in them.
The ugliest "Pussy" that I ever saw was just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
wooohooo yes Skylar!

Jimmy---sweet talk gets you everywhere{lol}

A pussy is like a cock...............the saying "seen one,you seen them all"...is a misconception{lol}

BUT I can thankfully say that I have never met a pussy or cock I did not like!
Any pussy that doesn't look like a dick if just wonderful!
Any pussy that doesn't look like a dick if just wonderful! Originally Posted by Still Looking
As long as it's tasty and makes my LG puke, it's good
As long as it's tasty and makes my LG puke, it's good Originally Posted by canuckvic
Does a tasty pussy taste sweet, savory, no taste at all or does it depend on the person?
Clean, fresh, juicy, and well-groomed are top criteria for me. It's even prettier with my tongue and fingers as accessories.

For me, Amy Ried has the ideal pussy.
Does a tasty pussy taste sweet, savory, no taste at all or does it depend on the person? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Sweet like honey then it's worth the money!