OH2 issues

I use Firefox in a private window and no VPN without issues other than the usual connections timeouts and page load times.

Interesting treatise:

Since OH2 was attacked by the "denial of service attack", it is likely that web site settings were turned on to thwart another "denial of service attack". These settings likely put normal web browser user requests through a battery of scrutiny before allowing the OH2 web site to respond to an anonymous user request.
If you have a VPN and can get a VPN IP address from Europe or Asia or somewhere else besides the US based IP address, it just might fix your problem. Originally Posted by funinsanantonio1
Tuned web server settings as suggested above is quite a stretch considering an auto-renewable SSL certificate has been expired since April 2022.

It's hard to imagine that the extra VPN layers with various endpoints (Asia?) and latency from Puffin's cloud "proxy" improve performance. But if it works...
This is so foreign to me^^

I’ll be around till 6
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2022, 12:56 AM
Unfortunately, accessing OH2 from a VPN's European servers usually results in the IP address banned message from OH2.
Unfortunately, accessing OH2 from a VPN's European servers usually results in the IP address banned message from OH2. Originally Posted by Mokoa
so Obvious the owner and site has been compromised by Law Enforcement.

Cant use VPN's
Certificates are fugazi
Owner seems unable to fix such trivial problems
Site will work if you use your regular Isp for moments

Don't care what you old dogs say about the owner
fact is he was running a site in defiance of laws passed in Texas against its activities

He lived in TEXAS

He did this and was setting up his little 'get togethers" at local establishments
I mean...
"Hey I'm breaking the law"
"I'll be attending a get together at this place at this time"

Lets all pretend like what I just wrote made no sense or has no basis in reality
^^^^

He gets it!

Compromised since he walked on a "social" in Houston that was completely infiltrated by Houston PD male and female officers what, 12 - 15 years ago? Who "vouched" for multiple Houston Vice cops?

It took Houston 20 years and two dead innocent residents to realized their Drug Task Force Sgt. had been fabricating false search warrant testimony. Houston PD is dirty as the day is long on June 21st and our local "hero" rode that train to pound town as long as possible, getting providers to trick shame any male that stated the obvious - that the site had no security and everyone's info was fair game. Bad news is, the trick shamers have migrated to PP and are repeating the same ole, same ole. Won't be long before PP is compromised as well by the OH2 "Provider Guardians" that ran cover for OH2 for over a decade.

But this was all a dream I had last night. In my dream, blah, blah, blah....
Are there any other sites that are like OH2?
C'mon guys, the police are just not that imaginative. Did you see the last sting they ran? Same old, same old: put a pretend hooker out on some Southside or Westside street and reel in the poor slobs.
If they wanted to bust CK, they would have done it long ago. They don't have the budget for extended stings like some have postulated.
Compromising the site so that what? Fewer people can access it? If you wanted to do that, just take the whole thing down.
This doesn't smell like law enforcement. At all.
Look at what gets published in the newspaper for a good preview of what the cops are up to.
OH2 was a gold mine for Sugar Baby info. We had a great Thread going in Austin now for almost 3 years. Still there, but hard to access that site now.

Since I do not really see Providers I am not part of Pace Pro, nor do I really want or need to be. I truly enjoy seeking real SBs!
Are there any other sites that are like OH2? Originally Posted by Milfhunter1

Most of them work! PP is by referral only - that may keep the "barbarians at the gates" for awhile!
What is PP?
I hope something will work. If I could and did go back to a traditional GF, I don't think it would work. My expectations of a GF Experience would likely shock a normal chick.

Buying flowers with hope and anticipation vs. cash and expectation?

We have to make at least one site work out!
i switched to using firefox for about a week with long log in times and today firefox stopped working to access oh2, what is everyone else using if it works for you
do you have to pay to use the puffin browser i downloaded but cant figure it out to search websites
maybe someone can put together a telegram page for the San antonio area i know Bellamihouse has one for ads