WEINER'S PENIS PHOTO DISPUTE TO BE SETTLED IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT

• WTF
  • 06-09-2011, 01:48 PM
"Cunningham resigned from the House on November 28, 2005, after pleading guilty to accepting at least $2.4 million in bribes and under-reporting his income for 2004. He pleaded guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion. On March 3, 2006, he received a sentence of eight years and four months in prison and an order to pay $1.8 million in restitution."

Yup & he and the pedophile from Palm Beach were a big part of why the Reps lost the House in 2006.

At this point, its better for the R's to have the wiener boy twisting in the wind. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Cunningham was in a whole 'nother league than any of the folks we have mentioned before.

You wanted a government contract from his district, you paid him a bribe. He was part of the Tom DeLay Hubris congress.
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi is calling for an ethics committee investigation of “the member” of Congress. You reckon she’s PO’d that Weiner wasn’t sending her copies of the pictures?

New York is redistricting, and Weiner will be liability to the Dems through out the 2012 election cycle even if he does resign. If he stays, it'll go worse for the the Dems. The Reps will flog "the member" for all its worth until they get their happy ending.
NY lost two seats. Odds are his will get dissolved.
Maybe my take on this differs from most.

In my view, the sex-related stories just deflect attention from what ought to be considered the real scandal -- namely, all the crap this guy and so many of his fellow congresspersons have voted for over the last few years.
Maybe my take on this differs from most.

In my view, the sex-related stories just deflect attention from what ought to be considered the real scandal -- namely, all the crap this guy and so many of his fellow congresspersons have voted for over the last few years. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Beat ya to it:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=27
Anyone want to bet that Barney Frank wanted copies of the pics.
Beat ya to it:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=27 Originally Posted by pjorourke
That's one of the funniest cartoons I've seen in a long time!

(And its message is spot on, too.)

Just emailed it to a few friends.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2011, 07:26 AM
That's one of the funniest cartoons I've seen in a long time!

(And its message is spot on, too.)

Just emailed it to a few friends. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
The problem is it is true!

The next problem is it speaks volume on the intelligence of the average voter.

We could do stupid stuff after WWII, we had half the world at our mercy. The other half of the world has woken up and taken the best part of what we do and combined it with the best thing they have...namely cheap labor to put us in a bind.

Fox News and CNN last night spent more time on some story last night about some murdered kid in Flordia than thev Middle East.....WTF!?
We could do stupid stuff after WWII, we had half the world at our mercy... Originally Posted by WTF
Yep!

After most of the industrial capacity of what would otherwise have been our global competition was bombed away, we got one of the biggest free rides in history for at least 25 years.
Fox News and CNN last night spent more time on some story last night about some murdered kid in Flordia than thev Middle East.....WTF!? Originally Posted by WTF
I was going to mention that in the other thread. It's not just the Weiner story that is monopolizing the headlines. And yes, much other very important news is being ignored.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2011, 08:48 AM
I was going to mention that in the other thread. It's not just the Weiner story that is monopolizing the headlines. And yes, much other very important news is being ignored. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I do not blame the news organizations. They are in the business of making money. All they are doing is giving the people wtf they want.

I do not give the public much credit for knowing/caring about the issues that will effect their long term pocketbook. They would rather watch the same loop about some chick that dissappeared in Aruba or this Flordia baby's death.

That kinda shit does not interest me in the least. Well I do check out their titties then turn the channel.
I was listening to Mojo Nixon yesterday and this book sounds SUPER interesting...
http://www.onenationundersex.com/
A waste of TIME,ENERGY, AND MONEY... He is a man..shall i elaborate lol.