Where DO You Like To finish??

Guess I need to take a trip to Texas......... Originally Posted by breastfan
Me and my nipples are awaiting you and you hot cum.......
Like some others, I have difficulty finishing any way other than BBBJ. So, mouth is my favorite.
I see lots of guys love what i love ..CIM & BBBJNQNS ..
I don't have a problem with facials as long as they don't hit me in the eye and then I become a one-eyed ho. I wear contacts LOL. I could take them out...but then the mascara would...no I could wear waterproof mascara
Mish or Lazy Doggie seem to be what flips my switch.
Nothing like being deep inside a sexy woman and busting a nut.

Would love to be able to COF or CIM, I have yet to meet the woman that can make me cum from a BBBJ........many have tried, none have succeeded.
Let the challenge begin.. My soft lips are yours for the taking.
Mish or Lazy Doggie seem to be what flips my switch.
Nothing like being deep inside a sexy woman and busting a nut.

Would love to be able to COF or CIM, I have yet to meet the woman that can make me cum from a BBBJ........many have tried, none have succeeded. Originally Posted by the.namssa
Fan of the on-knees open-mouth tongue-wagging CIM........ then swallow for me baby.
nothing better than deep in her throat.....
There is nothing to me that feels as good as the wet warmth, teasing tongue and soft lips of a woman as she is gently sucking me to collect her prize. It's when I look down and see her looking at me with a hunger in her eyes as she is curling my toes...as I'm arching my back and laying my head back in ecstasy...that she has me completely at her mercy. I'm grabbing the sheets and the moans are coming from deep inside me. I spread my legs and she takes my balls in her hand and starts to gently squeeze and knead them as she is sucking me. I can feel her tongue tickling the head of my cock and massaging my shaft as she slowly works me.

I'm starting to tingle....

She senses I'm close and she is looking right in my eyes. I'm gasping for air and every muscle in my body is tense. Any second now....

She knows it's coming and she starts to softly moan in anticipation. She wants it...

When I feel myself pulsing, squeezing and pushing my cum into her mouth and I can feel her tongue and her lips sucking that last drop from me...

I'm in a moment of sheer pleasure that cannot be described in words. She can see it my body...she can see it in my whole being.

To me...there is no substitute.
There is nothing to me that feels as good as the wet warmth, teasing tongue and soft lips of a woman as she is gently sucking me to collect her prize. It's when I look down and see her looking at me with a hunger in her eyes as she is curling my toes...as I'm arching my back and laying my head back in ecstasy...that she has me completely at her mercy. I'm grabbing the sheets and the moans are coming from deep inside me. I spread my legs and she takes my balls in her hand and starts to gently squeeze and knead them as she is sucking me. I can feel her tongue tickling the head of my cock and massaging my shaft as she slowly works me.

I'm starting to tingle....

She senses I'm close and she is looking right in my eyes. I'm gasping for air and every muscle in my body is tense. Any second now....

She knows it's coming and she starts to softly moan in anticipation. She wants it...

When I feel myself pulsing, squeezing and pushing my cum into her mouth and I can feel her tongue and her lips sucking that last drop from me...

I'm in a moment of sheer pleasure that cannot be described in words. She can see it my body...she can see it in my whole being.

To me...there is no substitute. Originally Posted by john353
There is no hotter moment then when you know he is ready to give you his hot cum........and then he explodes with gasp, moans and yells...........YUM.
Can you guess where my mind is today :cheesy:

http://xhamster.com/movies/972910/va...or_facial.html
There is no hotter moment then when you know he is ready to give you his hot cum........and then he explodes with gasp, moans and yells...........YUM. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Those few seconds after I have flooded her mouth and my cock is at its most sensitive...and she plays with me...........she toys with me.

I am being sensually tortured and I can see the excitement in her face as I am convulsing and contorting. I want her to stop but can't bear the thought of her ending my pleasure....
Those few seconds after I have flooded her mouth and my cock is at its most sensitive...and she plays with me...........she toys with me.

I am being sensually tortured and I can see the excitement in her face as I am convulsing and contorting. I want her to stop but can't bear the thought of her ending my pleasure.... Originally Posted by john353
No stopping, no surrender, no need for your pleasure to end................
Inside of her vagina. Everything else is foreplay.
Reportedly my eyes roll back in my head at the "magic moment" - my preferred finishes are (covered) CID mish, or CIM without spilling a drop...

My ATFs know how to accomplish this with gusto!

Huck