WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

Ouch!

Oh, and why did Whir-LIE-turd leave half of the post out of the story and doctor the rest? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You LIED!!!
Obaminable is just following John Kerry's lead:

Drawing another line in the sand, in "better days"?

Or "Let's Make a Catsup Deal"?
I posted the 1st half to the story - the second half is the same theme as the posted first half - Obama Tries To Save Hamas....

But heck, thanks for posting the rest of the story..........

You would have a valid complaint if the edited text contradicted my post...but it doesn't, it is just more follow thru on the same theme.

Why are you such a trolling dunce ?

Bullshit. You omitted a bunch of it. word for word. The link is correct, but you only quoted half the story. Your OP is half the story. and you changed part of it to make it look like the lead.

You're a lying sack of shit.

FYI-- here's what you left out. I'd like to know why. My guess is that you don't see anything except the name Obama, which further supports the idea that you've got an unhealthy obsession with the man.

BARACK OBAMA TRIES TO SAVE HAMAS
Khaled Abu Toameh argues that John Kerry’s Gaza diplomacy is intended to save Hamas. And he isn’t alone in holding this view. It is shared, not without reason, by the Palestinian Authority, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia — all of whom were bypassed by Kerry’s initial diplomatic foray in favor of Turkey and Qatar who support Hamas:

That Kerry chose to invite Qatar and Turkey — the only two countries that support Hamas — to the [Paris] conference [on the war in Gaza] was received with anger and shock by the Palestinian Authority and its Arab allies.

The Paris conference was actually a spit in the face of anti-Hamas forces in the Arab world.

By failing to invite the PA to the conference, Kerry indicated that he does not see any role for Abbas and his loyalists in a post-Hamas Gaza Strip. Kerry chose to conduct indirect negotiations with Hamas through their patrons in Doha and Ankara.

By ignoring Egypt, which considers Hamas a threat to its national security and has been conducting its own war against the Islamist movement over the past year, Kerry sent a message to the Arabs and Muslims according to which the U.S. Administration is on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood and its allies.

The message isn’t John Kerry’s, of course; it’s President Obama’s. As we have said, Obama, blinded by his leftist, “liberationist” ideology, sees the Muslim Brotherhood as the wave of the future in the Middle East. True to his ideology and wanting to be on “the right side of History,” Obama has tilted toward the Brotherhood consistently.

He did so in Egypt by supporting Mohammad Morsi, the Brotherhood’s man in Cairo. He did so in Syria by backing Ahmed Mouaz al-Khatib who is closely associated with the Damascus Branch of the Muslim Brotherhood
Fascinating propaganda, whir-LIE-turd. why did you leave this out, skipping to the Obama blame portion of the blog post?

Idiot....the 2nd half of the article is just as much an indictment on Obama as the posted 1st half (see bold above). Thanks for pointing to it.

Hmmm? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually he linked to Powerline Blog, you lying sack of shit. Didn't you read any of this, IBIdiot?

Why did whir-LIE-yard omit half of the story? Why are you by your actions conspiring with him to alter the meaning of the story?

Pretty fucking pathetic, squeaky!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You LIED! When you equated a CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
To answer the OP's question: votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncbOEoQbOg
Ouch!

Oh, and why did Whir-LIE-turd leave half of the post out of the story and doctor the rest? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hamas Rider, You are a Liar!
Why isn't Odirty trying to save the Iraqi Yazidis? http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...064_story.html
Hamas Rider, You are a Liar! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
you're a fucking moron.
You LIED! When you equated a CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not true. I didn't do that, dipshit. again, I freely admit the error.

Certainly didn't intend to mislead you into disbelieving the source of the story ... Just to ridicule it, which in this case, doesn't really matter at all, considering the choices.

And frankly, I don't recall whir-LIE-turd linking to anything other than PowerLine blog. DO you? Or did YOU miss something? Else?

But you keep melting down, asshole. Nobody expects anything less from you.
Be a man and admit it, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014,

You LIED!!!

I posted the 1st half to the story - the second half is the same theme as the posted first half - Obama Tries To Save Hamas....

But heck, thanks for posting the rest of the story..........

You would have a valid complaint if the edited text contradicted my post...but it doesn't, it is just more follow thru on the same theme.

Why are you such a trolling dunce ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
actually, dipshit, you posted the SECOND HALF OF THE STORY, TOTALLY IGNORING THE COMMENTS ABOUT SECRETARY KERRY OR COMMENTS FROM THE PA GUY.

You skipped straight to the "I HATE OBAMA" portion of the story.

And you doctored the first part of the second held to make it look like the lead of the story.

You fucked up.

I messed up the source of the story that you chose to doctor and freely admitted it to you squealing pigs, but it doesn't cover up the fact that ONCE AGAIN WHIR-LIE-TURD, YOU WERE DISHONEST IN YOUR POSTING.

FACT JACK!
Both Hamas and Israel threw their support behind a plan calling for the moderate Palestinian Authority to take over policing of the Gaza Strip, a sign that negotiators were prepared to consider sweeping proposals to avert another major military confrontation.
As indirect talks between Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers opened in Cairo on Wednesday, and a three-day cease-fire between the two sides was holding, U.S., Israeli and Arab diplomats said there was a push to put the Palestinian Authority at the center of efforts to disarm Hamas and open Gaza to economic development.
These diplomats said the Authority, which governs the West Bank and is led by Mahmoud Abbas, might be tasked with monitoring Gaza's border crossings with both Egypt and Israel to help ensure that only humanitarian aid passes into the coastal strip. Ending a 7-year Israeli and Egyptian blockade of Gaza is one of Hamas's central demands for any deal.
Hamas spokesman Mosheer Al Masri reiterated that his group was ready to allow Palestinian Authority forces to take over policing functions in Gaza. Such security arrangements would be a vital concession by the Islamist movement, which came to power in Gaza in 2007 partly on a law-and-order platform.
Mr. Masri said that Hamas and Fatah, the secular political faction that dominates the Authority, had agreed on the arrangements when they swore in a unity government on June 6, nearly a month before the latest conflict between Israel and Hamas broke out.
One potential stumbling block: Hamas wants any pact to preserve its military wing's role in defending Gaza's borders against Israel, despite Israeli demands to disarm the militants.
Hamas set up a separate government in Gaza after it won parliamentary elections in 2006 and prevailed in street battles in the territory less than a year later. International human rights groups accused both sides of committing atrocities during the fighting.
Since then, Hamas has had three major military clashes with Israel, and Gaza has remained mired in poverty.
U.S. officials are hoping that Mr. Abbas and the Palestinian Authority will play an expanded role in administering Gaza following the latest conflict, a point emphasized by President Barack Obama on Wednesday.
The Authority has "shown themselves to be responsible, they have recognized Israel, they have moved forward to arrive at a two-state solution," Mr. Obama said. "But they have also been weakened during this process. The population in the West Bank may have lost confidence…we have to rebuild that as well."
Mr. Obama said Gaza needs a longer-term plan for economic growth that would provide greater opportunity for Palestinians living there.
Besides a new role for its security forces, the Authority would serve as the sole conduit for donations and aid from Europe, the U.S. and the Arab states, U.S. officials said.
Yet Gazans say they remain wary of Fatah and the Palestinian Authority—its legacy of corruption, neglect and inefficiency still lingering seven years after they were deposed as the enclave's main power.
Some Palestinians say Mr. Abbas, who is also known as Abu Mazen, is out of touch with the economic plight of Gazans. Others accuse him of cozying up to Israel and the international community but failing to achieve any significant goals in relieving the Israeli occupation and in establishing a Palestinian state.
"The vast majority of Gazans believe Abu Mazen isn't popular, and we don't trust him," said Omar Haddad, a 65-year-old retired accountant in Gaza.
When Hamas consolidated its rule in Gaza in 2007, it hired a new set of civil servants to replace Fatah-aligned employees from the Palestinian Authority.
Even after its loyalists lost their government jobs, the Authority continued to pay their salaries, securing their political allegiance and that of their families.
That unflagging commitment could play a deciding role in the reception the Authority receives if it resumes a governing role in Gaza.
Umm Osama Heles, a resident of Gaza's Shujaiya neighborhood, said four of her children draw salaries from the Authority. Her support for Abu Mazen and Fatah wouldn't fade, she said.
"I'm OK with Abu Mazen, Egypt, the Arabs, everyone in the world who supports Gaza," she said. "We need to be unified to support the Palestinians. We don't want to split Palestinian society more."
Mr. Abbas's aides are leading the Palestinian delegation to the Cairo talks. Representatives of both Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a second Gaza-based militant group, are also members of the delegation.
In its West Bank stronghold, the Authority isn't universally admired, but residents are still eager for it to help unite the two Palestinian territories.
They don't blame Mr. Abbas for their economic misfortunes. Instead, they hold Israel and its occupation responsible for shackling the territory's economic development.
"Israel has already handcuffed the national unity government," said Mohammed Karabsi, a truck driver. He was delivering medical supplies to an Israeli checkpoint, where it was to be shipped to Gaza under the supervision of aid agencies.
Nabil Amr, a former politician and Palestinian diplomat, is characteristic of many Palestinians who are, above all, pragmatic and direct their support depending on circumstances.
"During the war you have to see Hamas," Mr. Amr said. "During the negotiations you have to explore Abu Mazen. This is the way now."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/israel-hamas-agree-to-gaza-policing-plan-1407372983

Not true. I didn't do that, dipshit. again, I freely admit the error.

Certainly didn't intend to mislead you into disbelieving the source of the story ... Just to ridicule it, which in this case, doesn't really matter at all, considering the choices.
And frankly, I don't recall whir-LIE-turd linking to anything other than PowerLine blog. DO you? Or did YOU miss something? Else?

But you keep melting down, asshole. Nobody expects anything less from you.
You LIED! When at post #33 you equated a CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
What is the lie, IBIdiot? The Glenn Beck error? Cracker Please!

I guess you're still butt sore that whir-LIE-turd has stolen the spotlight from you, you narcissistic, gay fuck doll wannabe.

Squeak! Squeak! you wish you were in Dick-see!
What is the lie, IBIdiot? The Glenn Beck error? Cracker Please!

I guess you're still butt sore that whir-LIE-turd has stolen the spotlight from you, you narcissistic, gay fuck doll wannabe

Squeak! Squeak! you wish you were in Dick-see!
You LIED! When at post #33 you equated a CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.